Pak n Save petrol

Page 3 / 3
dlmckay, Feb 6, 10:01pm
Try Swanson Road for cheaper fuel prices - the Gull is $1.993 and the BP and Mobil are both $1.999.The PnS on Lincoln Road used to sell BP (haven't noticed if it's changed) and that too, charges $1.999.I saved $11 on a fill yesterday using the 25c discount from last week - awesome :)Should save around $18 on my next one.

elect70, Feb 7, 2:53am
In80 ssample was testedat random from allcompanies fuel , by BP at seaviewwho had the onlyengine incountryto test octane ratings .Itvaried theCR until itpinked & gave them theoctanenumber . Donteven know if its tested anymore.

crash-hdd, Feb 7, 7:21am
A little off topic.i have the 40c off docket for mobil and i want to put $60 of fuel in my car, now with mobil you ask for $60 worth of fuel then thay scan the docket and thats taken of the $60 eg last week i had 10c off and when scanned it brought it down to $57 and some odd cents (95).if im wanting $60 worth of fuel would i ask for $84 with 40c off to get $60 I would rather have the extra fuel than the saving of money.sorry if that confusing

dave653, Feb 7, 7:26am
I did a lot of on road testing some years ago. I found Shell was better than BP, and I had an AA card, as I've been an AA member for 27 years. I stopped using BP as I thought it wasn't up to scratch.

notorious.tp, Feb 10, 9:32pm
BP & Z are ALWAYS more expensive then mobil.go to mobil for your 98, there is no difference, its absolute rubbish and good marketing when people think there is a difference, only difference would be gulls 98

wrong2, Feb 11, 2:56am
except when people arent relying on "marketing" for their opinion, aye

fordcrzy, Feb 11, 8:37am
look on the pump panel at the bottom.it has a sticker "sold under licence from mobil oil" or something similar. they changed from BP to Mobil a few months ago