splinter67, Feb 9, 12:52am
Classic will the real johnf_456 please stand up lol

marcos1, Feb 9, 1:01am
But wait.there is more.

www.starnow.co.nz/JE007

splinter67, Feb 9, 1:04am
Yup you are

johnf_456, Feb 9, 1:11am
How so, some people are really clutching at straws over nothing. I am tired of the rubbish I get it from here daily. And that picture is my mate, selected the wrong picture haha uploading from cell, I haven't been able to get on the deskop yet.

Answer me this, what are you trying to achieve with all this dishing of non sense. Some go on aboutthey don't like me, but they constantly make up rubbish all day over it.

splinter67, Feb 9, 1:14am
Ha pull the other one it plays jingle bells and if ya dont like the rubbish stop talking it

johnf_456, Feb 9, 1:17am
I have nothing to hide, but what I strongly do dislike is rumors and lies spread that lack in truth. So yes I will fight it, enough is enough, its getting petty and childish posting a so called picture of me when I have worked in the automotive industry longer than that person has being alive. I try my best here to help and guide people along the right track.

So lets all just stop the cat fights and try to get on, I would rather people that have a problem talk direct to me rather than speak lies.

Man up and get back to talk about motoring, not gossip like the sort you buy in the form of womens magazines.

marcos1, Feb 9, 1:29am
The problem is the constant corrections and so called "guidance" to tm rules.Every warning I have ever had has been for an off the cuff comment made to you in jest.
Lighten up on the policing, concentrate on the motoring, and all will be good.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 1:33am
Sorry you feel that way, but as a FYI I haven;t complained about you at all. I too am all for motoring in a calm, polite manner with inline of the site.

Like above I would rather people talk direct rather than make up lies.

splinter67, Feb 9, 1:33am
Good call

splinter67, Feb 9, 1:37am
ROTFLMAO thats your best post yet

johnf_456, Feb 9, 1:38am
Its the truth, so how about it. What projects do you have going on the moment! To get the ball rolling.

marcos1, Feb 9, 1:40am
You did manage to get a good mate of mine banned from TMG.
To say that she dislikes you would be an understatement.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 1:41am
I have no idea what you are talking about, but if anyone gets banned its between trademe and them.

marcos1, Feb 9, 1:45am
Kinda odd that one of my posts above has been deleted.
Makes you think.hmmm.

snoopy221, Feb 9, 1:57am
Ah Dear

The word *Sprung* comes ta mind- L O L

http://www.starnow.co.nz/JE007/photos/1799081/sydney

johnf_456, Feb 9, 2:00am
Well i don't know. What projects do you have going at the moment! On my desktop now.

snoopy221, Feb 9, 2:01am
And it has now changed to a boat-L O L

johnf_456, Feb 9, 2:05am
Yes a boat that i came across online browsing and no its not mine. Pretty cool picture don't you think

hyphen, Feb 9, 2:21am
were you browsing for 'man in the boat'!

johnf_456, Feb 9, 2:29am
Nah.

mantagsi, Feb 9, 3:20am
Looks like Bellky is back from holiday so don't worry john, the pressure will be off you soon

johnf_456, Feb 9, 3:43am
Lol how about just not picking on anyone

snoopy221, Feb 9, 4:42am
An OLD saying goes.

!I wouldn't ask (**) for directions to the pub-even if it was across the road in plain view!

The reality of that statement is that misconstrued informationdoesn't help
ANYONE

grangies, Feb 9, 4:48am
Ummmmm

You are the one who picks on everyone else, then fail to understand the retaliation you receive.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 4:50am
No, i don't go around with insults and making up lies some do, other then friendly reminders of rules.