Oil change before diesel service?

Page 3 / 3
mugenb20b, Feb 9, 5:06am
And who appointed you to do that job! What's in it for you! The more "friendly reminders" you dish out, the more you look like a tosser.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 5:12am
I can't say who,but really if everyone behaved there would be no problem.

marcos1, Feb 9, 5:39am
Yeah.a lot of people suffer from behavioral problems.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 5:41am
Only a few here

mantagsi, Feb 9, 9:49am
No one likes a self appointed policeman/nark. Take your control freak issues elsewhere, or man up and join the real police, that will soon sort out whether you are a man or a mouse.

zeilberg, Feb 10, 12:43am
what da hell is happening with my thread!

johnf_456, Feb 10, 12:53am
Ignore them zeilberg, some just pick me regardless

splinter67, Feb 10, 1:00am
have you changed your oil yet there should be no reason to drop the oil out of your engine for a service just make sure you use diesel oil change the air and oil filters at the same time

solarboy, Feb 10, 1:04am
Well, there's an admission .Well done johnno!

mantagsi, Feb 10, 9:59am
One half of the famous Dynamic Duo showed up, instant thread derailing ensues. And yes, I am guilty of involvement, but it is for a good cause. Hope you got your motor sorted :)

zeilberg, Feb 11, 8:52am
yep did the oil change, greased the universal cross shaft things. i put a compressor through the top of the engine to get the last bit of oil out. last oil change i did i use the energiser ceramic aditive. cant see any difference in performance due to the addidtive. it says the aditive will last over 40,000kms. so nest 4 changes il redo it with the second sache i got from the feild days for $60! 2 for 60 it was.

splinter67, Feb 11, 6:12pm
Did you do your air and fuel filters!

zeilberg, Feb 12, 9:27am
yep did the air filter but not the fuel filter.dont know how to do the fuel filter. a tank of fuel would last me 3 weeks but now it only lasts 2 weeks i hope its due to the fuel filter