Rubbish in cars

Page 2 / 3
flashgordon_nz, Feb 23, 10:25am
cant remember how it got crashed, but i remember an article in the paper - he was quite the theatre goer- after the accident, he used the farm tractor to attend operatic society performance.
Harmless bloke thou, yes cleaver but simple

skiff1, Feb 24, 1:00am
Ill fess up, my ute is a pig sty. I have to carry a huge variety of gear for the farm,and its just not practical to take my boots off each time I get in the the cab. That said my ute is looked after scrupulously mechanically. And when it goes for a service, it is always cleaned out.

pnh4, Feb 24, 1:11am
When I worked for First security, the smell in my work car was unreal, when I enquired about it, they found out it was from P, being smoked in the car, must be to keep the previous driver awake or somethin.

trogedon, Feb 24, 5:08am
Some of the cars I used to buy from Hammers Auctions were pretty bad. It wasn't the rubbish in them but that they had water leaks, food stains on the seats.

trogedon, Feb 24, 5:10am
A few cars ago I bought a car with a pair of fairly sexy women's knickers (no, I didn't sniff them) in the boot. The car was a repo but otherwise tidy. I had it for a couple of years but just left them there for the new owner to.enjoy.

tgray, Feb 24, 6:03am
As a dealer, I have found everything imaginable, except human faeces. (including used condoms).
Humans can be truly disgusting.

nicstab, Feb 24, 7:11am
Yes and as a car groomer for the last 20 years trust me ive seen it all

oversize, Feb 24, 7:25am
Used to do car audio and alarm installs, seen some real disgusting cars. sent a few away to clean the car up before we would do the work also they were so bad.

a18a, Feb 24, 8:58am
i usually find a whole bunch of coins in the messy cars i get. makes it worth the troublecleaning it lol

bigfatmat1, Feb 24, 9:06am
Woman are the worst

skiff1, Feb 24, 8:37pm
which one!

kazbanz, Feb 24, 9:17pm
I can honestly say no you havent
Full nappies,sex toys,used tampons,animal feces and bloodare just some of the "items" found in trade in vehicles.
The very worst case we literally shovelled the rubbish out and water blasted the interior to begin to get it clean

dogbond, Feb 24, 11:20pm
Used tampons and Nappies , oh yuk, WTF is wrong with some people!

trogedon, Feb 24, 11:29pm
Yuk ;-( It must be disheartening too kaz to know that the immaculate car you sell them is going to become like that too.

tgray, Feb 24, 11:57pm
3 of the 5 things you mention I have found. Sex toys! List them on Trademe as 'pre loved' perhaps! lol.

mrfxit, Feb 25, 1:07am
Sorry but nothing is worse then what turns up in a wreckers yard in the old days (20 ish years ago).
We had the rejects from the back yards / car yards/ auction yards/ clearance yards./ police impound/(& lost N found) yards
Some should have been torched while the owner driver was still in it when they "drove" towed in.

Saw a Ford Laser last year that the guy appeared to be padding with fast food shop newspapers/ coffee cups /TRAYS/ cup trays etc etc
It was up to the top of all the seat backs with ONLY the drivers seat clear.

mrfxit, Feb 25, 2:56am
LOL na, nice try but thats just really old /untouched & unloved.
We are chatting mostly about still mobile vehicles

skiff1, Feb 25, 3:54am
Would that really be worth that sort of money!

westwyn, Feb 25, 8:11am
I've had some pretty shocking trade-ins, but the worst are some of the repo's I've valued. Pretty much everything you've listed above, but mixed, shaken and stirred. you know it's bad when an extended family of cockroaches pours out of the seat covers, vents and holes in the carpets. Or rats in the back. Or a family of wetas in the door seals. All this, mixed with thick, black human grease worked into every crease and gap inside.

mrfxit, Feb 25, 9:21am

incar., Feb 25, 11:10am
thats gross, at least you can see whats coming (almost), break downs at night are a lucky dip, the shit i've come across while lifting the rear seats to get at the fuel pump, i'm sure half of Auckland lives on take aways

stevo2, Feb 25, 5:01pm
Was it my one! see fotos on post #5

mrfxit, Feb 25, 6:57pm
LOL you wish . then you wouldn't have had to clean it ;-)

gymee1, Feb 25, 8:39pm
Sorry I thought you were referring to some of the drivers

lovelurking, Feb 25, 9:12pm
Makes you wonder what their homes are like.