Rubbish in cars

Page 3 / 3
carclan, Feb 26, 8:56am
I agree fully, never did it myself but did wonder why people were so tired they could not clean their car out. Even cars for sale for 20k and more in the same state.

1rad8, Feb 26, 9:53am
Once while cleaning a car at my old job,I stuck my hand under the seat for rubbish and pulled my hand out coz something was stuck on it.Was a freaking used period pad! Most disgusting thing ever!

andrewph, Feb 26, 11:50am
I did a clutch job on a old rwd Corona (along time ago) that had a milkshake spilt on the back seat and had been left over Christmas while the customer was away. It got brought in to work in the end of Jan. I nearly chucked doing that job. I had to put a wet rag over the gear stick hole to stop feeling sick while bolting it together. We replaced the rear seat and carpet. the groomers even cleaned it out with baking soda and you could still notice itfor the first few breaths you took after climbing in. You could taste it on your teeth. URGH!

strobo, Feb 26, 5:14pm
Seen it all , dry boggies balls on sides of seats,ice cream container between the seats as spit bowls , dildos rolling outfrom under thedrivers seat . Realcrap on the seats really!
Any hint of that filthy stuff Iwon't work on their cars. It gets parked and left!and they get told why.Enoughexpense with rubber glovesetcas it is.Dunno just what bacteria is floating around ,Hepatitis and all sorts of stuff thats contagious (sp) !

annrob, Mar 10, 4:23am
My old car was dogged. Seriously destroyed by dog including smell, fur and damage From 'guarding' ( curse petrol attendants who tap on windows to watch a psycho corgi try to kill them) but there were no little accidents of any type in it, and reading this makes me feel decidedly tidy!

sharchew, Mar 10, 8:22am
Just like some of the houses they live in.

msj23, Mar 10, 8:24am
Check my car out. Its done a few kms but i've always kept it clean and tidy. Check the engine out

trogedon, Mar 10, 9:18am
I had a worst case scenario car! I had a MK2 Capri that I was changing from auto to manual. I was doing this at an old shed I rented. I had left some orange peel in the back seat area. I didn't think of rodents! I did the change and was driving it home without the rubber boot/consol fitted so there was a gap between the tunnel and the gearlever. Getting a couple of kms from the shed I felt something hairy against my bare leg. I looked down. It was a very large RAT! It scurried down the hole in the tunnel thankfully. It would've had a little surprise upon hitting the road!