98 Gsr lancer 4g93t

cdjtrading, Mar 9, 10:11am
Got a Gsr lancer - 1998 with 4g93t engine a few months ago it used to have a slight mis like a hickup when you put your foot flat. Now months later its still doing it but now its 1-3 Jerks and sometimes feels like it bogs down for a sec or 2. Anyone got any ideas! Ive replaced the plugs with correct part number, Cleaned the afm with afm cleaner use 98ron gas from bp all day everyday, Car idles, starts ok, drives great but when you put your foot flat be it 2000rpm or 45000rpm it will mis, however if foot is halfway it doesnt mis very often if not at all.

outbidyou2, Mar 9, 10:17am
I'm just impressed that youve managed 98 all day everyday. When I fill up from there I get 98 in the morning and 95 in the arvo from the same tank. Pisses me off

cdjtrading, Mar 9, 10:22am
what do you mean from the same tank sorry! We try to run both our cars on 98 being both jap imports and turbo 98 seems safe. pain tho wen u have to take a big detour just to get 98 lol

edangus, Mar 9, 12:52pm
Get it scoped first, if nothing comes up or still doing after I reckon it will be Gunge in internal wastegate. Get it cleaned out. Sounds similar to my old problem. Took a few weeks to suss and a clever Mitsi Mech

cdjtrading, Mar 9, 9:41pm
thanks will do