GPS system with built-in reversing camera

smh63, Feb 28, 6:33am
can someone suggest a good one , we have a GPS but cannot connect camera to it , so looking for one unit to do both, thanks

jmma, Feb 28, 6:37am
Is that so you can see where you have been!(o:

smh63, Feb 28, 6:41am
lol , no so I dont run over my silly dogs

divermark, Mar 2, 10:35am

pollymay, Mar 2, 10:39am
In dash! Will you remove the radio to do it! Does the car have other features that depend on the radio area! Does the model car have a standard double din slot or single din! Do you want it windscreen mounted and if so would prefer wireless transfer from the camera!

I could ask a lot more but heh

bmwnz, Mar 2, 6:11pm
I replaced my stereo with a cheap >$400 double din unit from here on TM and it does: stereo, GPS, rev camera, DVD, bluetooth to my phone for hands free, TV etc. So its all built into the dash and isn't taking up extra real estate on the dash. Fitted straight in in 20 mins.

Before that, I bought an ultra cheapo $70 GPS from here on TM that had a wireless backing camera supplied with it. Worked perfectly.

Just spend a bit of time browsing trademe and you will find what you want. There's no point IMO being brand-specific because that's just like the holden/ford/vw debate - some people think that whatever they have is the best and the others are rubbish.

smh63, Mar 4, 3:54am
will just sit on dash

ianalice1, Mar 4, 8:30am
I'm interested in, "I replaced my stereo with a cheap >$400 double din unit from here on TM and it does: stereo, GPS, rev camera, DVD, bluetooth to my phone for hands free, TV etc", but don't have a clue how to search for it.
Can anyone help, please!