Just got hold of a Honda civic hybrid.

Page 1 / 2
jason18, Mar 17, 9:30pm
We got hit by another driver in our wingroad so have this as a courtesy car. Yeeee god. What a horrible car. So gutless and makes some funny clunky noise when you take off! Why would anyone want one of these ! I think its an early 2000 model.

jmma, Mar 18, 1:56am
Why! Bit more info please (o:

outbiddingyou4, Mar 18, 2:34am
just be grateful u get a car to use its better than walking

jason18, Mar 18, 3:01am
I have 4 cars in my driveway to use. Im not being ungrateful. And yes It is better than walking. Great I got to use a courtesy car.

jason18, Mar 18, 3:02am
The IMA light keeps coming on. You take off and has a big vibration which goes through the car. Its a yuck plastic tan interior. It is very very sluggish!

lugee, Mar 18, 3:10am
What else do you expect, its a courtesy car thats been thrashed to high hell all its life.

jason18, Mar 18, 3:14am
Im not worried about the vibration as its not mine but the slowness of the engine is a shocker. The auto stop at intersections is random. Hope like hell when ya gun it out it starts

lugee, Mar 18, 3:27am
Theres a problem with the IMA, that could very well be the reason for the sluggishness.

outbidyou2, Mar 18, 3:36am
yeehaaa, this place is ramping back up again.

*shoots six shooters in the air

zak1998, Mar 18, 4:43am
hybrid cars full stop are crap it's just so you look green nothing about motoring

tgray, Mar 18, 4:50am
The irony is the battery disposal of hybrid cars, are far worse on the enviroment than a clean burning modern petrol engine.
Look at Los Angeles - the air there is far cleaner than it was in the 1970's, despite traffic volumes of today.

gizmsme, Mar 18, 5:17am
Was one selling herefor what seemed like a cheap price.Did a bit of a Google on them and found a few comments about the economy figures being way off what was promised from the manufacturer, also the batteries seemed to be failing earlier then expected, car still seemed a good deal for the asking price.

morrisman1, Mar 18, 5:23am
Designed by greenies and accountants, what else do you expect!

vtecintegra, Mar 18, 5:50am
Yeah they do not drive at all well if you lose the electric assist. Not that that model is particularly good at the best of times

jmma, Mar 18, 6:34am
Hello, splinter has bit the dust, our numbers are getting smaller )o:

theram1, Mar 18, 6:41am
Did you see what he said!.
I felt honoured to be in your company, I am not sure you felt the same.

jmma, Mar 18, 6:46am
He was responding to post #11, except he didn't use $&@.
It all boils down to posters picking on each other, rather than having a bit of friendly banter and being helpful.
Lets just try and keep to humour instead (o:

tobusy4u, Mar 18, 7:00am
as goneburgers as gm would be without the government. good riddens to a very abusive poster

jmma, Mar 18, 7:03am
Hhhmmm, who might you be. First time poster(o:

tobusy4u, Mar 18, 7:12am
no just cant look far enough away some will know me and no i have never been on holiday

mantagsi, Mar 18, 7:12am
Some of us made it back, but the benefit of a months holiday due to the actions of a well known individual have given me time to pause and think that perhaps I would be better off just going nuts next time and getting a permanent ban from this place! :P do me a world of good

jason18, Mar 18, 7:23am
^^ LOL
Thing is the IMA light has only just gone and and its hasnt gotten any worse haha. I like they have put a little black vinyl dot over the engine light being on permanently

noswalg, Mar 18, 11:53pm
are you johnnys alter ego! "SOME" would think so

nightboss, Mar 19, 12:10am
REPORTED

chevcamaro, Mar 19, 8:29am
hairy armpits , that how we roll in the hood