Suggestions for a 7 seater SUV?

tnj72, May 28, 10:02am
Looking to upgrade and would like to hear what are good 7 seater SUV options? Thanks

mm12345, May 28, 10:16am
OMG. Look what Infiniti (Nissan) has inflicted on US 7 seater SUV buyers:
http://img.autobytel.com/car-reviews/autobytel/116968-10-best-7-passenger-suvs/2015-Infiniti-QX80.jpg

Design "details" from an old Ssangyong Rexton, thrown in some Fiat Multipla and PT Cruiser "style", with wheels that look like they're spinners from some gangsta rap video.

franc123, May 28, 10:19am
Why the need for SUV? People carriers are usually better suited to most peoples everyday driving that's going to involve more than 5 seats.

saxman99, May 28, 10:23am
The 7 seater SUVs are fine if the two kids in the very back can get in and buckle up by themselves. Otherwise a people mover is better.

brapbrap8, May 28, 11:29am
New or used? Budget? Town or country driving? What will you use it for?

grangies, May 28, 6:00pm

tnj72, May 28, 8:07pm
Thanks everyone some interesting options! brapbrap8 looking at used $15-20k for town and country mainly driving the kids and extras around. I was keen on SUV just cause I like being a bit higher on the road my husband has a Izuzu wizard that I like driving but would like something a bit smaller and have a couple of spare seats.

lucandchar, May 28, 8:34pm
Just dont for the territory they have terrible electrics and fuel economy around town is hourendous(petrol) outlanders seem to be good hyundai santa fe is good but pricey. Captivas in earlier years had lemon engines Not sure how they go now. Best thing to do is ask an independant mechannic

kazbanz, May 28, 9:14pm
Im sorry but the wizard would be one of the SMALLER examples of a 7 seater SUV, I can't think of anything smaller with 7 seats.
If seat height is the main issue whilst wanting 7 seats then I'd suggest having a look at the Japanese people movers that are available.
You will be surprised at the seat height.

tamarillo, Aug 29, 6:28pm
Much better with Toyota Previn or narrow jap version estima, or if you like sportier look Honda Odyssey, which you can get later model for that money. So much better to drive, less gas, more space. And if round town petrol is better than diesel. Diesel doesn't like stop start short journeys so much.