2007 3.2L diesel Triton suddon loss of power

wind.turbine, Dec 9, 8:02am
had my Triton in getting a service at the dealership yesterday in whangerei.

on the was home I noticed that it seems gutless when I got to the first passing lane just south of whangerei.
Had it in 4th and it was slowing down which is unusual as it normally fly's up there!

after about 45 min it seemed to be a but better but it went back to being gutless again this arvo when I went for a 20 min driver to work but on the way back it was fine again.

Have checked vacuum lines to the turbo and they all seem to be fine but just does not feel like the turbo is working properly.

Thoughts?
will give the dealership a call tomorrow

henderson_guy, Dec 9, 8:28am
Wastegate sticking open? Struck that recently.

intrade, Dec 9, 8:31am
maybe they can wind your chain back up 3 days.

brapbrap8, Dec 9, 8:32am
My guess is the EGR and intake manifold are full of carbon which is extremely common in mitsis.
I would have thought it would have a check engine light on though.

wind.turbine, Dec 9, 8:36am
Na won't be the manifold as that's just been cleaned the egr valve replaced, my thoughts as well with stuck waste gate

snoopy221, Dec 9, 8:36am
ROFLMAO
PMSL.

wind.turbine, Dec 9, 8:37am
haha my air con is working fine thanks!

rctr, Dec 9, 9:21am
Hole in map sensor pipe. Not sensing correct boost so is not fueling. Check vacuum hose from intake manifold to

bigfatmat1, Dec 9, 6:50pm
Suction control valves are a common failure.

bjmh, Dec 9, 7:27pm
air trapped in the new fuel filter they replaced at service ?

wind.turbine, Dec 9, 8:49pm
did not get a new one as it was I replaced it between services

jgiblin, Dec 14, 8:53am
check suction control valve.

very bad engine for blocking boost sensors and inlet manifolds.

wind.turbine, Jun 18, 1:04am
will go back to the dealer next week all going well.
seemed to have sorted its self but now have had check engine light come on after getting rear ended on the beach while pulling some dumb a$$ out as they got there van stuck, was told to stop then next min smack!
so into the panel beaters for new tail gate and bumper and the suspension has also all shifted forwards.

not too sure if they caused the engine light but it caused me a headake with trying to get back off the beach meyself as it went into limp mode but the light has since gone off again