Japanese on Nissan Fuga dashboard equipment?

sonshine, Apr 19, 3:50am
How can I go about trying to decipher what things are when a car is sold without a manual and none available online? Things like changing analog clock, using blue tooth and navigating the CD/TV?DVD aux? Have spent hours trying to get info on forums but not having much luck.

tamarillo, Apr 19, 4:28am
The problem of a jap market only. If not sold elsewhere there won't be an English manual anywhere. Get a handbook and get pages you need translated, try local english school students, always keen to make some money.
Maybe dealer you bought off can get a manual. Got to wonder why it didn't come with car? I'm a suspicious sod and if import hasn't got its book and service records it makes me weary that clocks been wound and books removed so you can't see what happened in Japan.
Or find a very kind owner who's worked it out and can help. Must drive you nuts looking at all the JAPANESE on your dash.

stevexc, Apr 19, 4:53am

saki, Apr 19, 5:08am
google JP/NZ for a handbook.

vtecintegra, Apr 19, 5:58am
The systems superficially look the same, but don't operate in the same way

johotech, Apr 19, 6:05am
If you just want to know what the buttons are for, post a photo and I'll tell you what it says.

vtecintegra, Apr 19, 6:13am
If you have a smartphone the Google Translate app is helpful - just snap a photo and it will attempt (with varying degrees of success) to translate any text.

johotech, Apr 19, 7:31am
Yes.
They can't.

kazbanz, Apr 19, 7:54am
nope they don't /wont work in NZ-

ctmh, Mar 6, 9:49am
Cheers Guys :(