Mitsubishi wheels?

steveonemo, Feb 14, 12:07am
have mitzy chariot 97 want replace space saver wheel, which mitzy cars and years will fit this car?

toyboy3, Feb 14, 12:10am
If it has survived 17 years with a space saver , why bother for its last couple of years life

daryl14, Feb 14, 12:13am
Pick-a-part. Greerton. Tauranga. look at website. They have mitzi's in stock. Go now. LOL.

steveonemo, Feb 14, 12:37am
cause its f@#ked do u want me to get a new space saver? lol

intrade, Feb 14, 12:59am
yea go to pickapart and grab another space saver.

steveonemo, Feb 14, 1:46am
ok then fuck it new space saver it is as im out numbered,guess some toffee-nose will nark on me now for using nz 4 letter word lol

lissa25, Feb 14, 2:00am
If you are going to pick-a-part, try and find something that matches what is on your car, eg215/65/15 or whatever it is. Offset is often cast on the inside of alloys, if you take one off your car you may be able to find out, then just check the mitsi's at pick-a-part until you find the right size and offset.

lissa25, Feb 14, 2:05am
http://www.wheel-size.com/size/mitsubishi/chariot/
Once you figure out what size you have you can click on the "by rim size" to find out what other vehicles use the same.

gazzat22, Feb 14, 2:11am
Most tyre retailers will sell you a 2nd hand wheel and tyre for about $40 As an example and i dont mean go to them Drury Tyres , any one down your way in a similar business would do just the boys at Drury are close to me, or go to a mitsi wrecker just check size and stud pattern and number.

daryl14, Feb 14, 2:26am
Yes they will. Won't be me, but it will happen. I learned the hard way, just like you're gonna. You're better off to edit it out. And by the way, you can go to pick a part and buy the full sized wheels from their large stock of MIT-SU-BI-SHI'S. No one is telling you. oh never mind.

steveonemo, Jun 18, 4:53pm
guess size would be on da space saver as it fits the car? editing not in my nature sorry