Mazda 323 ERR on radio

bruce307, Nov 24, 7:56am
Hi there, entered the code wrong into my car radio 3x after a dead battery and it now flashes with ERR, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

franc123, Nov 24, 8:08am
If its the one I'm thinking of, Philips brand? Leaving the key on accessory for an hour to reset might work. Are you sure the code is correct and you are doing it right? Really the best solution is removal followed by a good old fashioned sledgehammering followed by binning and getting yourself a new head unit from SCA or wherever, that unit was also used in NZ assembled Fords in the 90's and did have a weird coding setup.

bruce307, Nov 24, 8:20am
Cars 2001 and it's just the original head unit built into the dash. Did what the manual said but buggered it up, they say to take to dealership and will need to be replaced. Was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it b4 I did this.

intrade, Sep 15, 1:28am
mazda lol , here is what my mate did i said we need the wiring diagramm , so he went to the dealer and asked for it. they said there is no wiring diagramm. So he said ok if i bring you my car to fix how are you going to do that with no wiring diagram the guy just looked stupid aperantly. So yea good luck with mazda its one of the absolut worst cars for parts also they wanted 400$ for the cambelt . i sure as hell wont ever own a piece of that shite cars.
98 capella diesel mazda rear brake pads mazda ones dont fit the packet of what does fit said subaru on the box . naigbour had 4 wracks of similar years not 1 single part would interchange to his one. same engine same years different angle bends different water hoses you name it there is no worse nightmare then mazda out there.