Colorado

match22, Feb 18, 11:11pm
any thoughs on holden colorado 4x4

tamarillo, Feb 19, 12:21am
You're aware it's a thia built Isuzu? Not saying Anything wrong with that but do check Isuzu pricing too. It's not a Holden if you're after a Holden based on previous good experience.

brapbrap8, Feb 19, 12:35am
You looking new?
The 2015 model has big improvements in comfort as they added heaps of sound deadening and basically put the interior together properly for once.
Previous years have always been considered worse than the equivalent Ford or VW.
If you are looking at new, I would wait a few months for the fieldays specials, Ford has an updated Ranger being launched soon so the savings will probably be quite large.

tfc3, Feb 19, 8:01am
I think in 2008 Holden and Isuzu parted ways.

3tomany, Feb 19, 8:04am
yip I think you should forget it and get a ranger

berg, Feb 19, 8:08am
I've had them for years when I was in business and thrash them now supplied by current employer. I'd buy another on personally if I was looking for that type of vehicle

aj254, Feb 19, 8:41am
The holden colorado still uses the same isuzu d-max body shell and chassis, I think the deal had been signed when GM sold its stake in isuzu but no deal had been done on the motor and drivetrain, hence the holden having a different motor. Or something like that, someone else might know all the details. Anyhow the holden colorado/rodeo has been a isuzu d-max/rodeo since way back.
The one (2013) colorado I have used and driven did have some electrical issues but this was more annoying than actually causing problems, The owner traded into a d-max.

tamarillo, Feb 19, 8:48am
Only partly, these share underpinnings and are merely different versions, but it's fair to say there are differences and some insist holden version is better. GM are pushing Isuzu back as a brand hence we see them as well. Try both and see which you prefer and who offering best deal.

brapbrap8, Jun 9, 3:40pm
+1!