General motors versus Ford

meow_mix, May 23, 7:52am
Go VAG!

seadubya, May 23, 7:54am
GM

serf407, May 23, 8:58am
John McIntyre has returned to the GM fold, though I hope the car has more brakes than the Commodore did not have at Pukekohe that time or Ford ST at Ruapuna too.
JM has teamed up with Southlander Inky Tulloch to drive in the North and South Island Endurance Series. The Tulloch Motorsport FIA GT3 Sareni Camaro was imported last year from Germany.

kazbanz, May 23, 9:17pm
Honest truth time-I really couldn't give a flying bleep who makes a car.
Some individual cars I happen to like a lot.
Mostly for me its a practical decision based on known facts regarding reliability

mike1345, May 23, 9:27pm
GM reversed. MG.

3tomany, May 23, 9:30pm
Thanks munchy I started one this morning after sleeping in but didn't see this one silly of me but I was thinking the same LOL. got to go to work so will fight with you later. go Ford

mrfxit, May 23, 10:24pm
Reliability, usefulness & price

No point in buying a bucket of recycled food at a cheap price if it's not going to do the job intended & or cost a lot of dosh to upgrade it to a larger bucket of recycled food.

tgray, May 23, 10:44pm
My love of Chev over Ford stems from personal experience, but is mostly limited to comparing Camaro to Mustang and Corvette to . ?
Well, never mind.
I have owned many of the above, old and new.
Re trucks, I have not owned any, but simply like the look of the GM ones over Fords offerings.
I am sure Ford build a fine product, I just don't care for them much.

3tomany, May 25, 9:07pm
Morning munchy. Been away for the weekend but I am back. I see holden are starting their shut down or should I say their customers are walking away first. Only problem is the same thing is happening at ford. http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/AAD62C9176C69B52CA257E4C000B760F

3tomany, Jun 2, 9:23pm

dinosaw88, Jun 2, 9:50pm
Corvette to GT40. I guess that won't work too well for you lol

brapbrap8, Jun 2, 10:01pm
http://www.chevycorvette.com/2015-corvette-z06
I don't think the Z06 would be any slower than the new GT.
650hp, 0-100 2.95sec.
Can probably by 3 Vettes for the price of a GT as well.

tgray, Aug 7, 9:11am
10 year old GT 40's are going for between $300,000 and 500,000 and a NEW Stingray can be bought for $54,000 and the ZO6 (which is a far better car) for around $85,000.
Need I say more?
I have a 2014 C7 Stingray on my driveway right now and believe me, there is incredible power on tap, that I haven't even began to explore yet.