Brake Disc Moblle Grinders

Page 2 / 2
snoopy221, Jan 25, 9:46am
Aye don same to you mate

sr2, Jan 25, 9:51am
LOL; good to hear from ya Snoops me old mate.
Yes both driven wheels off the ground in Parc fermé with a service guy on each wheel armed with 80 grit paper brings back memories (or was that nightmares), thank god they finally stopped making DS300's!

Didn't intend on entering a slinging / pissing match, just felt advising an OP to attack their rotors with a hand held grinder was simply stupid.

On the subject of being stupid I've finally confirmed our rear instability problems that slowed us down in the SI Targa were due to rear sub frame bushing wear. Spent quite a bit of time underneath the car over the 6 days trying to diagnose the problem with a jack under the F****** diff!

The thing I love about motorsport (apart from the challenge, the power, the beer, the speed, the camaraderie, and did I mention the beer?) is how after all these years it can still prove you wrong and just cut you down to size.

snoopy221, Jul 23, 5:53pm
The thing I love about motorsport (apart from the challenge, the power, the beer, the speed, the camaraderie, and did I mention the beer?)

No ya blardy didn't- lol.
And yeah metink we have all been there done that at times.
B R B sure i hear beer- lol