Worst drivers and the cars they drive

Page 3 / 7
3tomany, Nov 21, 11:25pm
EV owners trying to stretch the battery life enough to get home and many Toyota drivers dawdling along completely bored with the task of driving, never letting any other driver passed.

tgray, Nov 22, 9:45am
Middle aged guys in Euro's.

serf407, Nov 22, 10:02am
BMW and Audi SUVs. If it is a newish vehicle, they probably did not earn that kind of coin by being the slow patient humble type, or if it a spouse etc driving they often have similar characteristics. Often to look to overtake at the first half chance opportunity, will over take even if within a 100 metres of their turnoff road. etc

gazzat22, Nov 22, 10:35am
Used to be Holden drivers but as they,ve been consigned to the rubbish bin of History their place has been taken by Euro,s and the ever present SUV,s who seem totally unable to park with consideration for others.

sw20, Nov 22, 10:38am
My mum has a Lexus CT200h which is essentially a fancy Prius, it's the slowest thing I've ever driven.

tygertung, Nov 22, 10:41am
4WD trucks, utes etc., they think that because they spent more money on their vehicle they have more rights over all the other peasants on the road.

toenail, Nov 22, 11:59am
work vans, it's like half of the time they need to rush home to use the toilet.

nice_lady, Nov 22, 12:26pm
Assh*le$ in SUV's who like to come right up close behind my car at highway speeds. Idiots. I'm already traveling at the speed limit. And they are being bloody dangerous.

trogedon, Nov 22, 2:23pm
Agreed. Rottweilers of the Road. That goes for many 4x4 double cab utes too.

likit, Nov 22, 3:37pm
It also depends what you are driving , when commuting to work in my Toyota Ist I get guys in utes up my arse, sometimes I drive my HSV to work & no one bothers me.
As a truck driver I find the worst drivers are those in euro SUV’s that simply shouldn’t be allowed on the road.

socram, Nov 23, 2:49pm
Er, not quite. We go to a garden centre cafe every day and the worst parkers by far are often old bats with small cars, who cannot park within the lines and often take three attempts to park anyway.

poppy62, Nov 23, 6:11pm
My Smart Fortwo brings out the worst in just about all other drivers especially the Oz brigade and B train truckers.

boby11, Nov 23, 6:37pm
I drive an Axela as they were cheap at $10,000 and very common looking ,but some think a young female accountant shouldn't drive cars like that to work

stornello, Nov 23, 7:27pm
They used to say look out for old guys in Volvos wearing a hat - now that I'm an old guy with a Volvo I see what they mean.

marte, Nov 23, 8:30pm
What's worse is, everywhere you go, there's one in the rear vision mirror tailgating you.
LoL

toenail, Nov 23, 8:45pm
Mazda 3's are pretty popular with girls, I am not sure who you're referring to?

cassina1, Nov 23, 8:53pm
Its not the vehicles that piss me off its the drivers that slam on the brakes and then indicate where they want to go rather than indicating before starting to slow down. I wonder if those drivers end up getting rear ended a lot.

djrandomguy, Nov 23, 10:36pm
worst drivers encountered recently -

BMW X5 - driver hasn't discovered physics don't allow that much weight to shift directions easily tailgating me into a fast corner before locking it up.

Mazda Atenza - speeding in 50 zone, leaving overtake too late before overtaking again completely blind.

Altezza Wagon - Blind corner overtake

akathejoker69, Nov 23, 11:02pm
Honda Odyssey, hands down, if I'm going to see something dumb happen in a group of cars, it's more than likely the Odyssey

bill1451, Nov 24, 9:00pm
Mostly tradies in their double cabs hurrying to the next job so they can make money to pay them off.

laurelanne, Nov 24, 9:54pm
You hit the nail on the head with that one cassina1. Those drivers, mission impossible. I'm married to one.

fxx99, Nov 25, 11:38am
Prius are usually Uber drivers and yes doing U turns in the middle of a busy street. Shit must have gone the wrong way.

marte, Nov 25, 7:01pm
Saw a Porsche driver back out of a carpark with a full right hand turn lock on the steering wheel, yesterday.
Then sit there still & used the power steering to move the front wheels to a 45° left turn before moving again.

boatman88, Dec 5, 10:11pm
I drive a truck around the cbd. and the worst I find by far are AUDI drivers. always pushing in. always ripping up the inside lane and cutting back in. Mostly the ones parking in truck loading zones. its like they think they are more superior than everyone else on the road. there must be something in audi advertising to appeal to people of a certain trumpy mindset.

marte, Dec 5, 10:38pm
'Inside lane', what's a 'inside lane'?