Mazda Premacy 2010

maclad, Jan 8, 4:44pm
Does anyone know where I could find a towbar for this car. TIA.

saxman99, Jan 8, 5:38pm
Attached to the rear of the vehicle?

poppy62, Jan 8, 6:02pm
Try the Wreckers in your area, they may be able to supply or get one in for you, or refer you to someone who has a towbar for your vehicle.

maclad, Jan 8, 6:37pm
Thanks poppy but seems they are a rare breed and hard to find. Not asking for myself but for someone else who is eyeing up my towbar and I would like to help him find one before he sneakily removes mine. LOL.

franc123, Jan 10, 4:56pm
Who have you asked? Pickapart in Tauranga are showing 3 Premacy's there, I would go have a look there, it will be the cheapest option by far if you dont mind pulling it off.

maclad, Jan 10, 5:20pm
Thanks, I will tell him but he is pretty onto it has likely looked there, Appreciate your time.

intrade, Sep 29, 5:10pm
if you have stability control then you also need a towbar ECU to let the stabilising know if and when a trailer is connected. most common cumputers are from westfalia usually 6 to 800$ to pay for just the computer then the towbar and the fitting.
i know of morons who fitted a towbar to a 2003 mercedes it was in limp mode when trailer was attached because they shorted out the canbus by chopping in to tailight wiring instead of fitting The correct westfalia ecu with wiring loom in to the Rear sam computer module= what i had done to fix the f. kup of these morons.