Nissan Radio code?

snowmoa, Jun 18, 7:24pm
Is there any masterminders that have any idea how to unlock a radio code on a 2014 Nissan Navara STX 🙂

intrade, Jun 18, 7:37pm
did you google the readio make for code unlock?

intrade, Jun 18, 8:02pm
#3 thats not exactly a wise idea as the radio on a 2014 is more then likely a essential computer module for the body and the instrument cluster. you cant just go nilly willy change things as you once could.

tygertung, Jun 19, 8:32am
Try Nissan, they probably have records of it. Mitsubishi do for their cars anyway.

joanie04, Jun 19, 1:05pm
So do Holden.

vtecintegra, Jun 19, 1:13pm
No it isn't. Stop talking bollocks

kazbanz, Jun 19, 4:30pm
no doubt stating the obvious but hey have you checked ALL your ownership documentation. Radio code might be in the owners handbook or service book.
Possible other solution is the code might be on the radio. Pull the radio out and look at the chassis of the radio. Pin code could be there.
OR if the vehicle is in your name and kiwi new calling the Nissan help desk might work.They wont just give the info out but with ID from you they should give you the code

jaydeess, Jun 21, 9:37am
I hate radio codes they are painful. I cant really see why they even want to put one in the car. People dont even steal car stereos anymore. Pain in the behind.

intrade, Jun 21, 10:03am
for my astra i had a programm like a license crack tool where you add what you have and get the pin like a programm crack and it worked as i also had the original code in the security holden card thing.

franc123, Jun 21, 10:18am
Ok lets start again, what exactly is the issue here? Do you not have a code for it, or has the code been entered several times incorrectly and the radio has now locked up completely? Or are you just not certain of how to enter the code? Is this vehicle NZ new? Theres a few D40 Navaras about that are ex UK.

franc123, Jun 21, 10:19am
Lol you're right, any car stereo thats still got a code isnt worth stealing. But thats a whole other story.

franc123, Jul 22, 4:44pm
Are you sure you didnt just have a crack in your head unit?