Toyota Wish problems

ldbaqbeak, Feb 26, 9:12am
I had a chat with my mate Tom about Toyota Wish problems. Well, we've had different experiences.

Me: Have you heard about the problems with the Toyota Wish?

Tom: No, what's going on?

Me: Well, some people have reported transmission issues with certain models. And there's also been some problems with the D4 engine in the past.

Tom: Oh, that doesn't sound good. Is the Toyota Wish a good car overall though?

Me: Yeah, it's generally considered a reliable car. It's spacious and has a lot of features, and it's also economical to run.

Tom: That's good to hear. Why did Toyota stop making the Wish then?

Me: I think it was just a business decision. They wanted to focus on other models that were more popular in certain markets.

Tom: Makes sense. What's the most common problem with Toyota cars in general?

Me: I would say that it varies depending on the model and year, but some people have reported issues with the fuel pump in certain models.

Tom: Interesting. Which engine does the Toyota Wish use?

Me: The Toyota Wish uses a range of engines depending on the model, but most of them are four-cylinder engines.

Tom: That's good to know. Is the Toyota Wish economical then?

Me: Yes, it is. It's known for being fuel-efficient and easy on the wallet.

Tom: I see. What's the problem with the D4 engine in the Toyota Wish?

Me: Well, some people have reported problems with the engine misfiring or losing power. It seems to be a relatively rare issue though.

Tom: Got it. Speaking of Toyota, why did they stop manufacturing cars in Australia?

Me: It was mostly due to cost reasons. It was becoming too expensive to produce cars in Australia, so Toyota decided to focus on other markets instead.

Tom: I see. What's the life of a Toyota car generally like?

Me: Toyota cars are known for their reliability, so they can last for a long time if they're well-maintained. Some people have reported getting over 200,000 miles out of their Toyotas.

Tom: That's impressive. By the way, do you know if the 2012 Toyota Wish is a good car?

Me: Yes, it's generally considered a good car. It's a bit older now, but it should still be reliable if it's been well-maintained.

Tom: Thanks for the info. One last thing, does Toyota have an inventory problem right now?

Me: I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I think they've been able to keep up with demand pretty well recently.

Tom: Alright, good to know. By the way, which type of fuel does the Toyota Wish use?

Me: It depends on the engine, but most Toyota Wishes use regular unleaded gasoline.