Help!. Brought a 1989 toyota hilux with lexux 1uz engine transplant from bb groomers dealership in blenhaim approx 10th july 201

Page 2 / 3
holdenpowa669, Oct 1, 8:56pm
lol i dont think u have any idea what i do or how much i earn a year so um i think il be the judge of that thanks tho

mugenb20b, Oct 1, 8:58pm
Fair enough. Nothing wrong with that, but time may come when reality hits one day. You might look back and ask yourself 'was it worth it'. Seriously, look after your money, save as much as you can, put up with a "normal" car (for a while.or ever) and buy a house or a flat (if you don't already own one).

mugenb20b, Oct 1, 9:00pm
Correct, I'm only assuming based on your comments.

ontwowheels, Oct 1, 9:07pm
You came on this message board looking for advice. You got it. Just because it is not the advice you were looking for does not give you the right to start calling others idiots. Some of the responses you have are from knowledgeable people who regularly spend their own time on here to help others out.
If you want to be treated a little less harshly in the answers, a small amount of correct spelling and grammar would do wonders for peoples perception of youae.

holdenpowa669, Oct 1, 9:10pm
thanks for the advice mugenb20b i have tried the settle down get something practical and start saving thing. but i get board with the car and i end up selling it for something better after a short while and then the saving thing never works kos bills are always popping up and i dont really have anything to save for at this point in time. lol as of this happening to my hilux all my extra cash will go into getting it running like dream.

jason18, Oct 1, 9:11pm
As you have seen on my other thread with people like kabanz posting helpful comments you dont really have a leg to stand on. You could ask them for help but if they are being dicks then best to accept it as a learning curve. Start replacing sensors etc and at least you will know they have then been done properly and they are new! Then you will learn how to do them etc as you go too. Once all fixed up enjoy your hard work and do a skid au haha

holdenpowa669, Oct 1, 9:20pm
i cant help if my spelling is wrong man i use txt language im not tryna write an english paper! so ure guna judge me based on my grammar lol aaamazing! and i was talking to the people that havent said anything productive on here when i said 'thanks for your help. not' not the people that have offered advice even if isnt what i want to hear.

snoopy221, Oct 1, 9:22pm
So lemme c if i gotz diss roit!
Ya bought an 89 lux with an ATV!
mmkay-and a lexus in it
And sum1 had sold it 2 a dealer ship and the dealership on sold it 2 u !
And only a cupla days afa ya gotz it .
The REASON the dealership-like you looked at the **starry pressed flames and thought.mmmkay kewl.
But alas the same level of finish was NOT in the wiring.
Now we ALL wanna know what an ATV hose is.K

snoopy221, Oct 1, 9:24pm
1989 toyota hilux
34 posts and no-one has
said.
**Bugga**

holdenpowa669, Oct 1, 9:24pm
LOL best advice ive heard all day. yes it is a learning curve thats y im not getting to beatin up about it, plus its always fun to pull shit apart and learn about engines alot of people stay away from. i will defiantly get this lux running sweet theres no doubt about that, with that guys help or not.

holdenpowa669, Oct 1, 9:27pm
lmao that actually made me laugh. was that sposto offend me! kos u think im like blonde n like dumb n like no nothing about like anything kos im like just a stupid girl ae like. meh guys like u make me laugh dude.

mugenb20b, Oct 1, 9:31pm
To a point, yes.

snoopy221, Oct 1, 9:31pm
was that sposto offend me! kos u think im like blonde n like dumb n like no nothing about like anything kos im like just a stupid girl ae like. meh guys like u make me laugh dude.

Actually i am a qualified experienced mechanic-as other posters here will verify.
So as to why someone like your auto sparky could be bafffling you with B.S re **sensors missing** etc is well
REPEATS QUESTION.
WTF! is an atv hose-Please expalin as best ya can.K.

bellky, Oct 1, 9:31pm
being an '89 i would have thought it would be more like:
"oh jeez Scotty, there's no need for all that, we've got a decent track up here now. "
- "Barry, Barry, BARRYYY!"

dozerman, Oct 1, 9:31pm
If this is running a link computer ,it doesnt use all the sensors & most likely mafless tune

snoopy221, Oct 1, 9:33pm
i kid u not TWO days after i brought this vehicle i noticed oil leaking from the sump and the atv hose was not secured properly and also leaking

holdenpowa669, Oct 2, 4:09am
um this was just acting to what obviously is his image of me.
and i might of ment atf hose not atv my mistake. jeez

bopbargains, Oct 2, 4:37am
Yes, you doneed help. Willyoufind the right typeof helpon here!.Ithinknot. Onlyyourdoctorcanreallyhelpyou.

holdenpowa669, Oct 2, 4:43am
um ok and what makes u say sh** like that!

NZTools, Oct 2, 4:48am
Someone else just above has already hinted towards the final resting place of the missing sensors. Ie they were redundant (not needed) so wewre binned. I bet the thing was running fine when yuo bought/ test drove it, which means the sensors arnt needed to keep it running fine now.

snoopy221, Oct 2, 5:01am
atf hoseso it is an automatic hilux aye.
And one that runs well without an oxygen sensor or temperature sensor. mmkay.

snoopy221, Oct 2, 5:03am
Gor Blimey for sucha BIG seller on trade me yuo.wewretypos.
[ne1 wd tnk ya'd bn on da gas-LOL]

NZTools, Oct 2, 5:04am
Been on the gas since last night. First full weekend off in 4 months :P

bopbargains, Oct 2, 5:43am
attitudeis everything.youcome onhere sounding like a asshole, you are going toasshole replies. Change your attitude onhereand withthe person who you brought the car off, you might get somewhere.

holdenpowa669, Oct 2, 6:31am
didnt realize i was sounding like an asshole to be honest.