Got told there are 3 kinds of 8-cyl motors .

Page 2 / 3
1ollie, Nov 17, 1:45pm
Obviously you cant read(and are probably dumb) or you would not have asked lol

1ollie, Nov 17, 1:49pm
Words of a person with very very limited brain capacity.
Poor wee boy you are!

1ollie, Nov 17, 1:56pm
Haha maybe do some research before posting then you look like less of a joke. haha some people

1ollie, Nov 17, 2:01pm
To bad your point is pointless hahahahaha

foxdonut, Nov 17, 10:34pm
Wait. I just remembered.

You're that same idiot that thinks he can turn a 20 year old used skyline into a Veyron killer and world record holder for a half million using only a body kit and some chinese ebay parts.

As you were.

pge, Nov 18, 7:09am
Then, for all the schoolboys in here, there's theMasturb8

bexx13, Nov 18, 8:21am
And heres the worst of allMenstru8.

yudasgoat2000, Nov 19, 4:46am
Don't forget the radial 8

upnorth, Nov 19, 7:36am
Hows about the Fornic8 !
Didn't most of them have the stuffing knocked out of the back seat!

knowsley, Nov 19, 7:56am

wrong2, Nov 19, 10:05am
wrong, (& wrong)

1ollie, Nov 20, 2:05am
You make me laugh haha! and to bad everything you say isint true or then stuff you say might be taken by me as an insult insted of funny or even be listened to by others

wrong2, Nov 20, 4:25am
your hoping that thread has been forgotten i see

you know the one - it had you claiming the R32/34 could be turned into a 400 km/h machine with a body kit & some tuner parts

plasticboys, Nov 20, 4:47am
and a 2stroke v8TROJAN.2 of the cylinders are for a compressor for a chiller but it may for been a v6 cant remember

1ollie, Nov 20, 9:00am
Dont care if its forgoten. It could be done for $500,000 just not how others try to word it and if people dont believe it well thats ok they can think what they want!

mk3zephyr, Nov 20, 10:14am
Makes me want to swap the 355 in the saloon car for a skyline engine, yeah i'm sure that will produce enough torque and keep up with the others phhhhhhttt

1ollie, Nov 20, 10:58am
Duno theres a few guys with them rotary things in there saloons and they seem to do allright considering they dont make any torque lol. Think theres a couple of guys running FJ20ETs (82-85 Skyline engine) in there aswell that dont do to bad!

pge, Nov 20, 7:29pm
Maybe, but the Lubric8 takes care of any friction.

foxdonut, Nov 20, 10:30pm
The wheels and tires on the Veyron cost $185,000.00 and after 1 run the tread is useless (12k US) and after 2 runs the wheels need to be inspected for warping (30k US PER WHEEL).

Are you so stupid that you think record holders get their tread on finance from Mag and Turbo Warehouse before setting times!

When you did a breakdown of costs you hadn't even included wind tunnel or testing expenses, let alone track rental or getting your deluded Skyline to Ehra Lessien for 1 run.

Face it, you're a retard.

sifty, Nov 20, 10:48pm
I thought radials always had an odd number of cylinders.! Something to do with the firing order.

elect70, Nov 21, 12:00am
Didnt Fiat haveflat 8 diesel in thoseold railcars we used to have ! T.They scrapped them assaid couldn't get replacement engines ,but seem to recall Caterpillarreckoning they could do a wide v 8.

1ollie, Nov 21, 1:00am
Hahaha and in the end your still going on about one thing from a year ago. It makes my day seeing boys like you getting all angry and serious! dont worry its ok if you keep trying you will learn about cars enough one day that something you say will be true lol

foxdonut, Nov 21, 1:13am
Lol. typical loser post from you. No surprises there.Its okay though, It makes my day seeing boys like you getting all defensive and pathetic! Don't worry, its okay. If you keep trying you will learn about cars enough one day that something you say will be true lol

1ollie, Nov 21, 1:15am
Tissue!

foxdonut, Nov 21, 1:30am
Sure, I've got some you can have.