POWER CRUISE who went!

74nova, Nov 20, 10:08pm
I went to the power cruise Yesterday. My first time, had a good day but from what I've heard the Aussies couldn't organize a piss up in a pub. NO dyno, No big cars from Aussie, NO DVD, T-shirts in black and white (not colour like last year). It rained around midday which delayed the street drags till later in the day. They announced prize giving while everyone was over watching the burnout comp and there was only a hand full of people actually there for the prize giving and they were calling out all the winners of different awards and there was only about 2 people there to claim them. It look really pathetic. The power skid was good to watch, all those little jappas trying to skid. haha. The burn out comp went for ever and they ran out of time for the practice drags so they decided to go straight into eliminations and they just managed to finish that up after 6pm. A nice bucket won that. Thats when I went home. Thank god my car wasn't ready. I'll have to think long and hard weather I'll want to spend all that money to get my car there next year.

cuda.340, Nov 21, 8:44am
what group organised this event!

74nova, Nov 21, 8:55am

kiwisparky, Nov 21, 6:36pm
was waiting for somebody to post something .yes agree it wasnt as good as last year .sortta glad i didnt take my car .more rice burners than real cars unfortunately.if anybody wants pics ive got shitloads was one of the photographers there.contact me via 55 add

snowballs4, Nov 21, 10:47pm
I went on saturday, came up from feilding, personally think it was a waste of 35dollars, come on guys i have seen beta at manifeild and its free.

kiwisparky, Nov 21, 11:51pm
dunno about waste of $35 were else can you see all this stuff on one day .shit costs $25 to get into speedway to watch a bunch of no hitting stockcars lol.

snowballs4, Nov 22, 12:04am
good point, 35 bucks cant buy much, i seen photos of last year, and it looked alot betta. Did they have a dyno! i think the d1s in feilding this weekend would be better, Yes they did have some very nice rides, it looked alot beter than made it out to be on the powerbuilt dvd

cuda.340, Nov 22, 6:16am
on another forum it has been mentioned the Dragstrip surface was damaged by cars doing burnouts down to the rims. anbody confirm/see this happen!

snowballs4, Nov 22, 6:22am
No ,cars got damaged on the drag strip, by people learing to do burnouts, i seen a skyline nip the edge

74nova, Mar 29, 4:16pm
Yeap, couple did carry on abit after there tyres popped, dunno if it was enough to damage the track, too much rubber there to see!