Any good! 2001 Nissan Stagea 250RS

Page 2 / 2
aimz_bj, Nov 13, 11:11pm
Good engine, very powerful but I felt like it was very heavy.I was looking at getting one of these about a year ago.I wanted a wagon and was considering a stagea, caldina or legnum.After doing some investigation, and I travel about 50 mins for work everyday, decided that it would cost far too much in driving the stagea every week.Settled on a VR4 Legnum.

vtecintegra, Nov 13, 11:18pm
I take it you were looking at turbo awd models exclusively!A RWD M35 with the n/a 2.5 or 3l V6 will be much more economical than a Legnum VR4.

gregr3, Nov 14, 3:04am
Sounds like some generally good comments, we're looking at the RWD na version, not interested in 4WD or turbo.

Certainly agreed that the 300RS would be excellent, however they seem pretty rare and difficult to get with decent kms. I think there's one on TM at the mo.

aimz_bj, Nov 14, 4:44am
Yeah, was wanting a turbo.Went from turbo skylines and didnt want to go back to a non turbo.Personally I think the legnum looks better then a stagea as well :)Im also 23 and for my age insurance companies arent so great when it comes to my cars of choice either.Its not too bad, costs me $80 a week in gas and I drive 50 mins each way to and from work 5-6 times a week.

audi_s_ate, Mar 3, 1:00pm
So 1hr 40min return each day! 5 times a week on $80! Insert tui ad here.