Warlocks Car alarms - Any good!

Page 2 / 2
lookoutas, Jun 16, 6:31am
It seems like 3 shots and you're a dead duck. And they probably know that.

The arbitrator wasn't impressed.

lookoutas, Jul 28, 6:22am
Second meeting, 6 weeks later - and they failed to turn up again.

What's happened to kas!

noswalg, Jul 28, 6:56am
On a more positive note I lost my only remote a couple of weeks back for the warlock alarm in my car, Got a local alarm installer (owner of well known business) to come and disable the immobilisers. It took him 45mins and lots of head scratching to work out the install!

lookoutas, Jul 28, 7:03am
I'm pleased there can be a positive amongst one big unresolved negative.
Fronting up would have been a good idea right at the start.

noswalg, Jul 28, 7:05am
So if they don't front up the arbitrator rules in your favour!

lookoutas, Jul 28, 7:44am
Not at liberty to say just yet.

lookoutas, Nov 27, 12:25am
Regurgitation.

About the date of the last post, Warlocks were ordered to remove the alarm and refund the money. If not the alarm could be removed by someone else, and they would have to pay for that.
To date, (and 1 year since installed) they have not fronted, so the alarm has been removed.
Working on their track record, a good mate of mine has come to the rescue and removed the alarm, as my daughter has assessed that it would be senseless to incur more unrecoverable expense.
I have been in this car and have witnessed the doors continuously locking and unlocking

Warlocks - you are real knights, and I would not recommend your products to anyone.

guest, Mar 26, 1:56am
I bought a car with warlocks alarm and Im not at all happy with it..
First off the remote is chewing through batteries to the point where i have to remove the battery when not in use.. I emailed warlocks to price up a new remote and its a whopping $60!! i wouldnt pay more than $35 for a replacement remote, rip off b@stards!!
Second problem is the passive arming, In the same email i sent to warlocks asking about the remote i asked if i could turn off passive arming or atleast make it silent so it dosent chirp at 3am in the morning when i get home, they didnt even respond to that part they just ignored it.. Whoever Simon is, hes a useless cun.t. FU warlocks