GGRRR At Car Dealer

blitzchic1, Jan 21, 1:21am
Admittably we have had our freakin good offer on a car we want accepted over the phone, we said we will take it, he said he would email the window card and agreement etc for our finance, but im wondering if hes backing out of the deal, hes busy all the time, will ring us in 30 min, or printer broken or something and ive been sitting at home ALL day waiting for this info, it could be an honest thing, but im wondering if i just say stuff it and move on. He wont return my emails or anything

audi_s_ate, Jan 21, 1:39am
What was the car/offer!

sw20, Jan 21, 4:34am
Its been sold.

blitzchic1, Jan 23, 6:46am
Well I cant just walse into the dealership, im in Tauranga and they are in Auckland. And I couldnt give them a deposit cause i was waiting for him to email me his bank account details along with the VOA and Windowcard. Turns out when my finance company did a Lemon check that it was a damaged import that he wrote on the windowcard that it wasnt. Phoned him he swears its not true, but customs dont lie. Didnt go through with the sale.

blitzchic1, Jan 23, 7:59am
Are you honestly for real! I AM a serious car buyer, just dont have the means of transport to get up there and I dont like taking buses, as I have not used them before and they baffle me how it works. I would love nothing more then to go up there, I am relying on a pre purchase inspection and a transporter. but whatever.

carkitter, Jan 23, 8:06am
What's your purpose in responding in this manner!
BTW, if you want to play spelling police, have a look at the sp of 'writing' above.

nick_o_teen, Jan 23, 8:44am
id say, ether the car is sold or they dont think ou can afford it

smellykelly, Jan 27, 6:06am
ring him - tell him he has 30 mins to get it to you otherwise youll look elsewhere.