Jasongroves. Hi jasondo you know anyone local who is privately wrecking a n15 pulsar cheers

elvis58, Jan 19, 8:28am
Hi Jason.Do you know anyone local who is privately wrecking a n15 pulsar! Cheers.

jasongroves, Jan 19, 8:29am
Not off the top of my head sorry Graeme.
What are you after as I can keep my ear out and ask around!

elvis58, Jan 19, 8:33am
Wow that was fast!I want ther impossible as usual, a whole car with rear or roll over damage. I need a ga15, r/h headlight, l/h parklight, front bumper and a tidy fuel cap door, pref off a silver car.I bought a cheapy about a month ago with a run bigend, it's seriousle smokey too, front bumper is ugly, lights have holes but car has warrant. Cheers.

jasongroves, Jan 19, 8:41am
My brother is going to ask his workmate tomorrow as he has one and he may know of one (he had to buy parts himself recently).
Bump this thread tomorrow and I will text him a reminder.

elvis58, Jan 19, 9:17am
Thanks Jason, will do. I have a complete ga16 and gearbox here if you know anyone who can do me a deal.

jasongroves, Jan 19, 10:17am
What variation GA16 is it! DE, DS, S etc!
How much are you wanting for it!

candy1213, Jan 19, 10:58am
hi I have a whole head gasket setga16 [decarb],and brand new head bolts , all un used as sold the car ,
if yous are keen on the lot make an offer,and ill list them
no use to me, or swap for sr20de gaskets,parts

elvis58, Jan 19, 9:51pm
Cheers, not inetrested in mucking around with what i have, rather buy one complete.

morrisman1, Jan 19, 10:20pm
theres a ga15de out of a lucino in invercargill, very low km. Auto trans. As far as I know its complete minus the alternator.

elvis58, Jan 20, 7:45am
Thank's MM, for $650 it's too rich given the value of the cars IMO.I'm sure i can get what i want privately or via tender well under that price.

jasongroves, Jan 20, 11:19am
Hey Graeme, no lu8ck no far with a wrecked Pulsar sorry.
If you want to just do the big end then let me know and I will get the parts at trade price for you (or any other parts you need).
I'm still interested to know what series of GA engine and what you are wanting for it:)

jasongroves, Jan 20, 11:20am
Is it an X1R Pulsar with GA16DE!

elvis58, Jan 20, 8:02pm
Cheers Jason, i had considered doing the big end till i heard it and saw the smoke, have decided now to replace. I can get a good deal on parts through Alan or via Howard at dn eng reconditioners but i'm sure a replacement will stack up better given i need those other parts too. Are you interested in the ga16! Tell me what you want to know and where i csan find the info, it's sitting in my garage, it's carbed so will be older and it's single cam.

jasongroves, Jan 20, 10:47pm
Sounds like a GA16S.
Could be interested.am just tossing up options for replacing the engine in my Sunny.
Have done a bit of Googling and the GA engines are a fairly common swap so shouldn't be too hard.

elvis58, Jan 20, 10:49pm
No, it's a 95FN15 sedan running the infected 1500cc engine.
I scored the 1600 motor off a mate who removed it from a employees car that was crashed and stored in his building, it's complete with gearbox etc and was a good runner but it's carbed and i'm guessing will cost as much to change over and make fit as buying the right one will.

jasongroves, Jan 20, 10:52pm
Yeah, had my cars and engines mixed up;)
Late nights and too much Speights will do that. Lol.

jasongroves, Jan 20, 10:52pm
Infected!

elvis58, Jan 21, 2:31am
hahahhaha yea, injected = infected!

jasongroves, Jan 21, 3:24am
How much you wanting for it mate!

elvis58, Jan 21, 4:27am
I've lost your email, do you still have mine! i'm not sure what it is you want.

candy1213, Jan 22, 1:30pm
its a full head set,with new head bolts for ga16 carby model
un opened$45

jasongroves, Jan 22, 1:55pm
Could be interested in the GA16 engine and box.

elvis58, Jan 25, 3:44am
I will find a way to get hold of you about it, maybe come out and catch you up during weekend or next week.

jasongroves, Feb 1, 6:13pm
You 'should' have mail.