Commodore trans problem

hondalova, Dec 5, 9:33am
the trans has just started playing up. it is a vn wagon 3.8 v6. i think it is a th700 or th750 trans in it. drive it gently, it sticks in 1st till red line and same with 2nd and 3rd. but if you give it heaps of right foot it goes as usual. and when you switch from P R Or N into drive, it locks in and spins the wheels a bit once engaged. only just started doing iton sunday all of a sudden. checked oil, the level is just above full when hot with engine off. it is clean, but not red and smells burn. would a filter and oil change fix it!

alan1111, Dec 5, 9:36am
A hondalova with a holden

hondalova, Dec 5, 9:47am
anyone that is more helpful than alan1111 please write here. and WTF does it have to do with TM Names!

a.woodrow, Dec 5, 1:46pm
Sorry you scared everyone else off with your passive aggresive stance

jkm, Dec 5, 5:42pm
Just a bit ironic if you have read some of the other threads in here. LOL

shane038, Dec 5, 7:11pm
You can try a filter and oil change. But it sounds more like it may have a sticky governor.
Cheers

hi-ling, Dec 5, 11:23pm
sk your question over at this site.www.justcommodores.com.a-
u
They sort it out.

holden_fan2006, Dec 6, 7:28am
You should be checking the auto trans level when the car is RUNNING and in N or P.

ajayzbabe, Dec 6, 9:48am
will prob be a 4HDD labled trans

dave653, Dec 6, 9:18pm
Ours is similar, winds out in first, harsh shift to 2nd, then behaves itself. Changed oil and filter, didn't make any difference. Oh, surges forward a few inches when started from cold.

ceebee2, Dec 7, 1:44am
Very much doubt wasting money on an oil change will fix it.rarely does.

guest, Sep 25, 7:53pm
Dear All,I need help for ICND 1 Exam 1. Can anybody pordive me the details of Drag n Drop question below:PhisingTrojanSpywareVirus2. Can you also pordive details on the testlets questions about the following: A) 8 PCs connected to a hub B) Multiple choice questions about security concerns based on show run output of router and switch.Thanks in advance for your help

guest, Sep 28, 2:56pm
Dave Rainer Yes, I made a couple vebarl typos at the beginning of the video. That's what I get for not using a teleprompter. Unfortunately, I didn't catch them until days later when I was editing the video.SwanCoach Yes, I agree. ScreenFlow is far easier to use than Camtasia and in some ways gives you more features/flexibility. And thanks for the compliments.Jay Thanks for the comment and compliments as always.