Caldina GT-T

dasfi, Jan 30, 7:30am
Just wondering how reliable these are if there looked after and also petrol wise,

dasfi, Jan 30, 7:36am
2003 GT Legacy, Arnt they twin Turbo!

brokebloke1, Jan 30, 7:36am
very poor fuel economy, if you like the shape try to get a nonturbo model

anr, Jan 30, 8:48am
hmm dunno about economy. Depends on your idea of good. Mine averaged 10-10.5l/100km out of town. In town 350 km to 50l approx. Was much the same as my 01 RSK B4 i had previously. Headlights are bloody expensive approx $350 plus fitting each and the stalks break easily. Manifold may warp if you turn up the boost too much. Great to drive and corner well for a wagon. Quite predictable when they let go and slide. Fairly neutral steering for 50/50 4wd. At least thats what i found.

paddy1234, Jan 30, 10:36am
get a legnum vr4

ginga4lyfe, Jan 30, 10:40am
I plus one that, the only thing i found on them though that i didnt like that they need the better range of tires, they love to understeer otherwise, same could be said about lot of cars, but this was quite noticeable

phillip.weston, Feb 20, 10:50am
I think they're fairly over-priced fairly bland wagons. Yeah ok sure it has a turbo and 4WD but other than that the looks aren't *that* great and are similar to the Corona it shares its chassis with (which isn't a particularly outstanding one). I second the idea of getting a 2003 onwards Legacy GT instead, a much much better looking car, and more importantly a much more rewarding drive - and usually for the same price a 3-4 year older GT-T sells for.

I've also seen a handful of GT-Ts throw a rod outside of the block, often for no obvious apparent reason. One of the cars was bone stock with a decent service history and no signs of it letting go before hand.