Nissan terrano v6 3.3lt

grabbit, Feb 5, 10:56am
Was wondering if anyone knew what they were like on fuel! And any problems they may have!
Thanks

tootsie9, Feb 5, 11:01am
I have 3lt petrol terrano. Does 12-13L per 100km. Bit darer than our falcon but heavier too.

tootsie9, Feb 5, 11:04am
Plus I'm running big 275/70/16 tyres

robertsons-nes, Feb 5, 9:47pm
bloody expensive but when you compare to a diesel with registration,road mileage,diesel servcing (filters are more expensive) and depending on your use could be cheaper than alternative

poohy99, Feb 5, 11:09pm
I had an Xterra auto with that engine.Damn thirsty but no serious known problems, only that exhaust manifold studs may break off at high km.

unideck, Feb 6, 12:27am
Just sold mine here, it used 13L per 100 when towing (1500kg approx) and between 10/11.3 local which I found OK. Typical Jappa tinnnnny feel but hey thats right across the Japp range. Overall they are nice enough to drive but change the front seats as they are totally crap where comfort is concerned. I fitted a pair of Subaru Forester half leather seats, tight fit and its a few hours to do correctly but well worth doing.

franc123, Mar 17, 11:59am
Seriously!You'd think that Nissan would have got on top of that problem by now, that used to happen to 3.0V6 Terranos and Maximas 20 years ago!And the bloody manifolds cracking.