I got another vehicle stolen!

Page 2 / 5
wrong2, Dec 22, 11:06pm
what was the address

letting the MB would only be karma

tnt423, Dec 22, 11:42pm
What were the police like to deal with! what if the car had been in the garagecould they have looked in with out a search warrant! Did your gps show it was in that property! mine sometimes shows its in the neighbors yard.

jsbike, Dec 22, 11:43pm
A fat shaven head little shit was arrested, the car had no alarm, just a very well hidden GPS tracker. Alarms dont get your car back or even taking it if they really want the car.

The unit was just a cheap $150 one from TM, I hooked the horn up to the GPS and can turn it on when I want by cell phone, When us and the cops were all standing out front but not 100% sure which house, I simply turned the horn on.

Another stolen car was found with mine in the back yard, and a stolen grey cefiro in the garage.

jsbike, Dec 22, 11:45pm
the address was coming up 15/17 of the street, so I knew what side it was on but not sure what house. As you can see from the video it was parked on the fence line of number 15 and 17. Police were good to deal with, esp after I turned the horn onfrom out front the houses :)

marcos1, Dec 22, 11:52pm
Brilliant.I gotta get one of those.

Please santa.

hamishcookie, Dec 22, 11:52pm
Nice work.

mapman, Dec 22, 11:59pm
Ahh brilliant man, I love it and I want to get one of those fandangle things. Lets hope the little fat bald man is bunked up over Xmas in prison with a big ugly fella that??

robbo36, Dec 23, 12:21am
Just feed the thieving dwarf a lead diet, then fat chance he will ever do that again. Bring back public hangings and amputation for crimes!

male_timaru, Dec 23, 12:27am
That's why i never looked at nissans before buying the bmw - there was a massive spate of them getting pinched about 6-8 months ago - alrms, gps, or not they went missing and weren't found again

good on you jsbike for catching the little turd

fryan1962, Dec 23, 12:30am
lucky he did not have brain cell to disconnect car battery

hijacka, Dec 23, 12:30am

jsbike, Dec 23, 12:39am
haha, not them BUT that link is me, that is my other car I had stolen. I caught them too but it was bit of a fluke. Thats when I put GPS tracking in the cars. I bought the RS legacy ABS computer off you, the stagea I came to you place in to get the computer is the one in the video

flitt, Dec 23, 12:39am
What significant diff would disconnecting the battery make! Perhaps the horn wouldn't have sounded, but that was just a luxurious extra.

jsbike, Dec 23, 12:41am
if the car battery is disconnected the GPS will text me to say the power has been cut and texts me its GPS location, the GPS then runs on an internal battery that lasts 8-12 hours

studio1, Dec 23, 12:43am
Those GPS trackers are an awesome idea. Don't bother with an alarm - waste of money. Buy a tracker instead. Install it with a back-up battery (that gets continuously charged) so even if they disconnect the car's battery, the GPS will keep on sending its signal.

flitt, Dec 23, 12:45am
Yeah, I knew it still would run with battery disconnected. I was just wondering why fella above seemed to think you were lucky the thieving lowlife didn't disconnect the car battery. Perhaps he didn't know what you just explained.

spead, Dec 23, 1:16am
. NO a District judge ruled just this week in favour of a person being filmed who took action against against a camera man that his rights to privacy were being breached by being filmed. You also (a) wentonto private property without excuse and without invite and (b) filmed. The person on that property had very right to ask you to stop as did the Policeman be it on private or public property.Having said that congratulations on getting your car back.

jsbike, Dec 23, 1:19am
the guy who owned the driveway I filmed from was sweet with it, he even made us coffee as we sat inside watch police swarm next door

matthew111, Dec 23, 1:19am
. We dont need people like you encouraging that sort of stupidity. Clearly the owner of the car is a much more intelligent being. He used his common sense.

wrxnz1, Dec 23, 1:33am
jsbike what was your gps u bought i want to get one now

a link to it would be awsome cheers

loose.unit8, Dec 23, 1:33am
I know what would have been more satisfying

loose.unit8, Dec 23, 1:40am
Go the GPS trackers.

I've got a tracker and separate, super cheap alarm in our Batty.Custom installed with certain redundancies.Certainly foiled the f*kers who tried to steal it a couple of weeks ago. :)they couldn't even move it

loose.unit8, Dec 23, 1:54am
It's certainly going round chch facebooks, I've shared it and I notice half a dozen of my mates have shared to it.Your youtube videos have been taken down BTW

tnt423, Dec 23, 1:55am
Nice thats not a bad idea.

jsbike, Dec 23, 2:14am
Same as auction 433392198. I used the control that is usually used to immobilize the car to activate the horn instead. It can easily be made to activate the horn and turn the motor off