I got another vehicle stolen!

Page 3 / 5
gasngo2, Dec 23, 3:13am
good recovery and for the video,was good watching,low lifes deserve all they get,put them in jail for xmas.

trade4us2, Dec 23, 4:10am
Well done.
The cops didn't like me having a video of my neighbour's place when thieves were there. My neighbour gave me the cameras to put up.

mantagsi, Dec 23, 4:19am
Seeing that just made my day jsbike, well done! :) I love seeing dickheads get their comeuppance. Hey did the cops hand the car back over right away or did they have to impound it to go through the usual red tape!

richardmayes, Dec 23, 4:21am
Likes this.

jsbike, Dec 23, 4:44am
at impound to print it so anyone else involved gets pinned too

stabi360, Dec 23, 5:12am
nice can you put up a link to where you got it on tm please

tgray, Dec 23, 5:47am
Every car should have one, subsidised by the insurance companies.
Would cut thefts by 90%. Good job.

74nova, Dec 23, 6:09am
Steal my car and see what happens to you. The justice system is a joke, The guys probably sitting back at home right now thinking of what next to steal.

streetspeedconz, Dec 23, 7:18am
Nice work jsbike. love it.

loose.unit8, Dec 23, 7:29am
All that would happen then would be that 'common' thieves would learn how to get around them

fryan1962, Dec 23, 8:31am
What I was saying this morning about battery if your not 100 % sure cops might not act and if battery was disconnected then horn would not work

I am rapt for you and posted on stolen vehicles on facebook

audi_s_ate, Dec 23, 8:32am
Awesome work. Man I bet that felt good seeing it still in one piece and nailing the bugger who did it.

jsbike, Dec 23, 7:01pm

trogedon, Dec 23, 7:22pm
Agreed.

hijacka, Dec 23, 8:18pm
Good Shit JS! Ive been meaning to get 1 on those trackers for my daily but was always delayed for whatever reason but after seeing you get your pride and joy back within minutes its a no brainier, I hope the stagea was returned still in mint condition!. I did notice there is dirt on it now!

trade4us2, Dec 23, 9:12pm
Don't you feel sorry for the guy in that house! After a successful night finding a nice car for Xmas, he's having a sleep in. Then the horn on the car goes continuously and someone is banging on his front door.

sifty, Dec 23, 9:44pm
I think anger is perfectly justified when some thieving scrote makes off with someting you have worked for.
I would happily snap every finger of a thief, one after the other, while telling them the error of their ways.

shorty11, Dec 23, 10:15pm
great work.yu a legend bud.as if ch ch people have enuff bad luck without scums stealing stuff.yu shud be police chief.

jsbike, Dec 23, 10:55pm
has stuffed door locks, smashed side window, smashed ignition and stolen kids car seat. All good though, rang insurance, they are waving the excess (go fintel) and will forward the bill to their debt collections, who will try to recover it all from those involved in the car being stolen. If you need a hand with instal, give me a yell!

bmwnz, Dec 24, 12:30am
This is a great read! Bloody well done and handled. Congratulations!

flitt, Dec 24, 12:40am
It's an interesting point to ponder. How could they get around a GPS tracking system, I wonder. Unless they found the unit or parked it in a shed of lead, I don't see how even the 'expert' thieves could get around it.

bmwnz, Dec 24, 1:20am
They'd carry a portable Faraday cage with them on their shopping trips!

the_don_61, Dec 24, 5:42am
Great job, glad you got it back.Top Class.

Only problem I see in this is.If car was stolen by people who are on to it.
Car would have been stripped out, chopped up and dumped well before you got out of bed.You can tell from house total back yard job.

But hey. $150 bucks well worth it. in this case.
Worth the investment.

loose.unit8, Dec 24, 5:55am
Couple it with a cheap alarm.An output of the alarm goes to an input on the GPS tracker.Bing, bango it sends you a txt when the alarm goes off

loose.unit8, Dec 24, 5:58am
Unfortunately you don't need a shed of lead, or a faraday cage.GPS is a fairly easily blocked or jammed, as is cell phone reception.