Ford or holden

Page 4 / 4
mopsy3, May 20, 1:21am
I may be wrong but i don't think a Holden made V8 engine has raced since 1993 in! other than clubmans racing ofcourse.

ct9a, May 20, 1:31am
dont you guys know that the 3.8 v6 is where its at

nave12, May 20, 1:34am
Umm can someone please supply a monsoon bucket for the dribble that pours from this things mouth into his fingers and onto the screen we see,i said(maybe glasses are needed for you mr magoo)here i'll type it in capitols for you TELL ME IN WHAT OTHER CATEGORY DOES "HOLDEN" NOT GM RACE IN OTHER SERIES APART FROM V8SUPERCARS AROUND THE WORLD.Do you understand!.

foxdonut, May 20, 1:36am
Congratulations, you are know the official forum retard.

Clue in New Guy, you're living in la la land., Everyone else here has been saying that. YOU haven't.

I mean shit, if you took a second to look in a couple of other threads you'll see where I've posted praise about the VE. Today even. Less that 30 minutes ago even.

You're the fk knuckle that came along with this "Holdens are the best, I'm a big man, Fords are gay and they cheat" bullshit.

Also, the Corvette ZR1 - It isn't a Holden. But I wouldn't have expected someone who can't read basic English on a forum to be able to spell words anyway.

foxdonut, May 20, 1:39am
And the FordGT X1 would probably beat it in a race anyway.

nave12, May 20, 1:44am
Its a laugh that gm now wants to do away with the word holden on its aussie manfactured cars as people from around the world don't recognise the name and they want to re brand it as chevrolet so its known what it is.

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/change-holden-to-chevrolet-says-us-website-20110503-1e69h.html

mapman, May 20, 2:04am
Really tossing your lollies out the cot now. Show me where I said Holdens are the best and Fords are gay and they cheat. Absolutely no where, That??

foxdonut, May 20, 2:09am
Yes, please do leave.

In fact, I'll make sure to remind you of this post next time we see you here mashing handfuls of keys on the keyboard and twitching like a special needs case when someone clues you in on how dumb you are.

Also, Murph is a cheating dickwad and a shit driver, an embarrassment to the country.

mapman, May 20, 2:21am
Haven't gone yet, but please tell me why I should bother talking to a serial liar.
I showed you up for what you are, I think the thing you talk about with the keys is something you just did, not me. Why, because I don't talk crap or lie and I just proved you do and I bet Murph doesn't B.S like you, he has a life.
See yar.

foxdonut, May 20, 2:22am
lol. Thought you were leaving!

Take more pills.

Dipshit.

foxdonut, May 20, 2:23am
Also - Holdens are for retards.

mapman, May 20, 2:25am
Who would like to guess this young D.Hs age! Mate you should be at School shouldn't you.

foxdonut, May 20, 2:29am
You still here!

mapman Credibility = 0

johnf_456, May 20, 6:26am
Bump we need more entertainment guys

ct9a, May 20, 6:30am
murph has good pies!

roys351, May 20, 6:43am
falcon

mapman, May 20, 7:04am
Yeah whatever what you say nut

buyme3, Dec 30, 7:35am