Ford or holden

Page 3 / 4
mapman, May 19, 8:21am
Just more useless dribble. Lets see how low you can go, keep going coon.

xacoon, May 19, 8:29am
gee it must be a sad existence being as bitter as you. I hope the rest of your night is more enjoyable. have fun

mapman, May 19, 8:49am
I think you just described yourself considering your post and my replies xacoon.

quickstitch, maybe Muph didn??

xacoon, May 19, 8:51am
hahahaaa

fordfan62, May 19, 9:05am
Agree with that and surprisingly so do a few mates who support holden.
A mate won hot laps with Murph at Hampton Downs recently,mate said Murph was great to talk to,even when my mate told Murph he was a dick against Ambrose at "that" corner,meanwhile mates wife gave Murph kudos for the pass(she die hard holden).
Personally I believe Jonny McIntyre has great pr skills,I ordered some merchandise off his website,and was end of line stock(hence cheap),and chuck in Chch quake in Sept to make delays of replying to orders,Jon was on the phone to me to advise my freight,and some sizing issues,and was happy to sign said items,general chat etc.A few supercar guys could learn from him.

foxdonut, May 19, 11:04am
Wow. You really lost your shit there huh!

Murph is a cock smoking dickburger and Ford make a far superior car than Holden.

Your thoughts!

ct9a, May 19, 9:01pm
my thoughts exactly after reading all this

mapman, May 19, 10:01pm
My thoughts are, clearly Ford fans have only one eye open. They knock the other brand because feel insecure and don??

mopsy3, May 19, 10:27pm
Nobody has answered my earlier question. Did Ford ever use Holden parts to improve their cars! Just out of interest!

nave12, May 19, 10:38pm
You sum up the way you think all Ford fans are like by a couple of posts!man you need to get out more sunshine.I have Ford mates that don't give the v8supercars the time of day as they are so far from production basis it is laughable,it is now become in the last few years a rolling circus that has become incredibly boring most of the time.This ve vs fg dream world you are in is pure gold,18red vs 9blue and if the so called ve drivers were'nt at the top of the tree with the amount of top drivers they have there would be something wrong.Do you not get it that the Ford,holden rivalry has been going on for decades and is the only thing that mainly keeps that series alive and kicking but the numbers at a lot of the events are dwindling because of the freight train,predictable way the races have become.Now as for this jealousy thing you mention maybe its you who is jealous as there is not much about holden to be jealous of,once the v8supercars are finished for a round it can take up to a month for them to appear again and between then there is dozens of other series around the world that involves Ford from nascar to wrc to production to le mans etc,now what series does holden compete in over the world and i mean raced as holdens that keep their fanboys happy hmmm.

ct9a, May 19, 10:56pm
one word springs to mind-idiot

v8 supercars dont interest me due to the following peole it attracts and the "know" alls such as your self

both the ford and holden are nothing even close to what you can buy,both are merly identical,so its all down to driver not the brand name

get our of your box and step into the real world before slandering people of what we may or may not know regarding history on one motoring event that is not debatable in realness terms ,bit like argueing the TRS series when they are the same

mopsy3, May 19, 11:13pm
nave you forget to mention that recently Holden have stooped to buying Ford drivers to try to win the championship. Their latest purchase must be a let down. Guess the brand doesn't suit him.

foxdonut, May 19, 11:45pm
Bro you need to import a clue from China.

Where exactly did I say I was a "Ford fan"! The answer is "No Where". A FordGT does 200mph and sits on Top Gear Test track above every Porsche GT3car. It's even higher than an early model Atom or the LFA. There's never going to be a Commie SS VE up there.

As for the SuperCar Series cars, do you know what components make it from the road cars to the race cars! Seriously! Do you have even the slightest clue! They're now FIA category A regulation cars. More regulated than Formula cars.

I can tell you.

Lamps, front and rear
Front grill
wing mirrors both sides

Thats it.

Engines are US imports, gearbox is Australian 3rd party. Diff, chassis, brakes and suspension, fuel cell, drive line and body shell are all made by contractors external to either Ford or Holden.

You "Holden Vs Fords, mate" 'tards are watching to see who's set of headlamps can get around the track the fastest then trying to tell me whats what!

Get real ya knob end.

johnf_456, May 19, 11:54pm
This is entertaining

ct9a, May 19, 11:59pm
+ 100

mapman, May 20, 12:53am
Yep, that was the reaction I knew I would get. Defend Holden and point out some facts and it??

mapman, May 20, 12:54am
mopsy3, they are professional racing car drives, not all Ford or Holden fans. Look how many races Lowndes won when he went from Holden to Ford, I don??

mapman, May 20, 12:55am
ct9a seems to me I am defending the slandering crap and you don??

hotrodtodd1, May 20, 12:57am
Holden - tho I have a couple of Ford Model T (well they were till they became LVVTA replicas)

mapman, May 20, 12:59am
foxdonut look ct9a just gave you 100 brownie points. I think you excited him. Look, you don??

foxdonut, May 20, 1:03am
lol. Are you on meds! Or, um, off them!

Fact - V8 SuperCar series differential regulations state that all teams must run with the same settings and ratios.

Fact - V8 SuperCar series gearboxes aren't made by either Ford or Holden

Fact - Ford GT is faster and better than a VE Commodore

Fact - You're a retard.

ct9a, May 20, 1:08am
defending it! if both the vehicles in the series wore badges the same you wouldnt know any better and just go for a driver ,now would that be a kiwi or aussie driver! cars are able to have suspension tweaked differently thats where the technicians come in. you know all this yeah!

mopsy3, May 20, 1:13am
So Holden dont buy drivers to win champoinships! OK.

foxdonut, May 20, 1:15am
I lol'd the hardest at this part.

Classic Dunning Krueger effect.

mapman, May 20, 1:19am
I do find it amusing you used a very fast Ford to go up against the VE. Your just leaving yourself open for retaliation by saying that. You know I could reply by saying a Corvette is faster than the latest Falcon, but I wont. You are getting younger in your thought process, I think your running of of dribble.
I??