Stolen wrx chch $1000 reward

bendean, Feb 2, 7:26am
yea my evo2 got stolen man on sataday 29/1/2011 it f***king sucks some advice is report to police but get out thea and look get all body and engine numbers and go to all wreckers etc you may know someone who knows someone who steals or used to cars tell them, put adds out etc just get it out there the police will be waiting for reportings now not out looking, the more you do the better chance and dont give up advertise on www.stolenz.co.nz unfortunate about the police look at the bigger picture cars = money, money = drugs its more than just ur car gone its to laxed and theas no deterent from it and remember karma is a bitch and bites back twice as hard, good luck with it mate.

cheese-mike, Jan 27, 12:06am
Wow, I would like to see a WRX with 17 wheels!

Sorry, I will keep a look out for your car. It sucks when these things happen. I assume you have already talked to the police.

moosie_21, Jan 27, 6:14am
When you find the f*****s, skin them alive.

Then sell the 2nd most commonly stolen car in NZ.

aragorn2003, Jan 27, 6:19am
koz we all know where the corner of avonside drive and gloucester st is.

HAHA my bad my apologise!

unbeatabull, Jan 27, 6:21am
Its in the Thread title! (chch).

I drive passed that corner quite regularly so will keep an eye out for it

jono2912, Jan 27, 11:54am
I can't help but notice the increase of threads on here about stolen cars in the last week, or just a shitload more thefts.

pollymay, Jan 27, 12:28pm
Me to, LOTS of guys have been offering me ripped off electronics at service stations. Laptops, home theatre systems, has suspect written all over it, probably stuff they ripped off people after christmas. Bastards.

moosie_21, Jan 28, 2:47am
And no1 thinks to call the cops and report this kind of stuff.!

moosie_21, Mar 1, 8:51pm
Do you have crowbars/baseball bats/cricket bats/shotguns/flamethrowers! Me thinks you need to sit outside with some mates for a night and make some mince thieves.