Help please!. Looking to purchase 4 x 4 7 seater for my soon to be expanded familyany ideas on good cheap economical safe carwas

1minkey, Jun 17, 10:19pm
Looking to purchase 4 x 4, 7 seater for my soon to be expanded family.Any ideas on good, cheap, economical, safe car.Was looking at Nissan Pathfinder.

intrade, Jun 17, 10:34pm
savest bet is a petrol toyota with 4 cilinder engine.
toyota townace Noha is one .

r15, Jun 17, 10:37pm
of if you wanted an actual 4x4 like you mentioned, look at prado

crzyhrse, Jun 17, 10:37pm
Here's some help: use a thread title that might actually attract the attention of the people who'd specifically know. Every single thread in here could be titled HELP PLEASE!.

intrade, Jun 17, 10:41pm
i dont recommend to buy a 4x4 for 2 purpose as you want the cost to run a 4x4 van every day is higher then a normal van so 2 cars maybe a better option for you depending.

ringo2, Jun 17, 10:44pm
Why do you want a four wheel drive and any CHEAP four wheel drive is unlikely to be good.

doublek, Jun 18, 1:28am
Hello 1minkey - as per what others have said, unless you need 4x4 (towing, snow/mud work) don't focus your attention there. Increased running costs is just one factor. You would be surprised just how awful they are to drive compared to a car. Dependent on your bedget, there are a good selection of "people movers" around now that aren't as naff as previously thought and won't make you feel like the Brady Bunch.

yendor, Jun 18, 2:33am
A 4 x 4 will be neither economical or safe.

grangies, Jun 25, 7:05pm
I am fairly sure, that the only Nissan Pathfinders that have a 7 seat option, are the big late model ones.

Around year 2005 onwards.

And they certainly are not cheap LOL.