7 Seater.

mozziebite, Oct 31, 9:38pm
What are your thoughts positive or negative on the Peugeot 307 S/W! Alsothe Honda Stream!

Thanks in advance

mozziebite, Oct 31, 9:48pm
anyone! anyone at all!

vtecintegra, Oct 31, 10:11pm
Who are you wanting to transport!

The only way you'll get three across the back of a 307 is if they're tiny children

ang2278, Oct 31, 10:15pm
I love my stream to bits, but the back 2 seats are really only sized for children, with not a heck of a lot of leg room.Its perfect for us as we're a 4 person family, with just occasional extra passengers.Once the back seats are down though it's a HUGE boot.Love it.

shelleigh, Oct 31, 11:34pm
put honda stream in the search box and change the headings to all topics and anytime - heaps of threads come up

grangies, Nov 1, 7:09am
The Peugeot 307's are great little wagons.

But will not seat 7 adults .

They will fit 4 adults and 3 kids.

But the beauty of the 307 wagon is the simple and very quick ability to remove all 5 rear seats by simply unlatching them from the floor and storing them away some where.

The 3 seats in the middle row are all individually tracked too, for leg room adjustments. In other words they are actually 3 individual seats ( even the centre one ) .

kazbanz, Nov 1, 7:51am
I know nothing about the pug but I have dealt a fair bit with the stream.
The best way to describe the stream is a really fantastic 5 seater small station wagon. Modern styling and drive extremely well. The rear seats fold just that well Ie you can't really tell it was ever a 7 seater.
Other than the Toyota Wish I feel it really is the best of the SMALL 7 seaters on the market. But as others have said the rear seats really are only usefull to carry children.
In the same SIZE range are
Mazda Premacy -similar size but a fair bit thirstier
Toyota Spacio-good all round vehicle but SEVERELY limited in leg room at the back.
Toyota Wish-A bit taller but also more legroom -But you pay for the T badge.
Nissan Liberty-a buit blkier looking but has sliding doors--better legroom
All of the above are within 200mm lenth wise to the stream

chris_051, Nov 1, 7:58am
Peugeot 406 HDi s/w with the optional 3rd row should be on the list. Bullet proof mechanicals and 5.0l/100km and not a dud drive like the jap shit.

fordcrzy, Nov 1, 8:06am
just be aware that the toyota wish has a CVT transmission coupled to the 2 liter models.meaning much increased servicing and repair WHEN they break

carstauranga001, Jan 20, 2:42pm
Just be aware that Peugeots are more likely to visit the transmission shop than Toyotas. I have a 307 wagon there at present myself. Once the autos sorted it will be a fantastic vehicle IMO. Toyota Wish is a great vehicle too. Personal preferance realy.