Getting logo and pics put on side of vehicle?

pepsi24, Jun 8, 11:35am
Hi, my sister is and artist and has just purchased a business vehicle. She would like to get a couple of her paintings put of the side of it, along with her website and phone number. We don't even know what to google! who does this kind of thing! Thanks very much.

pollymay, Jun 8, 11:40am
Painted, vinyl or what! You could have it done in vinyl so it can be removed at a later date assuming the paint is good to begin.

pepsi24, Jun 8, 11:45am
Oh gee, she has taken photos of the pieces she would like to use. So I guess she'd like them printed into a sticker sort of thing! Is that possible!

bigracket, Jun 8, 11:53am
google auckland signs tell them I sent you.

bigracket, Jun 8, 11:55am
Any sign writer that does vehicle wraps can do it if but you will need to make it into a media file or similar .

pepsi24, Jun 8, 11:57am
Thanks very much. Is it expensive! The pic would be around 30x90cm, then the website info. This would be on both sides, then just the website on the back.

bigracket, Jun 8, 12:04pm
just ring andrew at auckland signs, ill send him a txt and tell him to look after u.I could not give you any idea cos there are many factors that go into it. good news is that size is not to huge.

pepsi24, Jun 8, 12:06pm
Cash is fine LOL. Yay I will get my hubby to call tomorrow. Thanks very much. Who do I say referred me!

pepsi24, Jun 8, 12:07pm
I know you can't give me a price but I really have no idea so could you tell me if it would be in the hundreds or thousands!

bigracket, Jun 8, 12:07pm
Aaron will do.

icemans1, May 21, 6:05pm
shop around - prices vary heaps