Version 4 WRX

jamstew, May 29, 5:48am
Hi guys, was just wondering on the value of a 1997 white subaru wrx, non sti.
immaculate body, no dings, unmodified except for pod filter, 157 ks, just had head ground polished and headgasket and flywheel, clutch etc done 6000 ks ago. all serviced, etc. Thanks! -oh, i know some of you will say throw it out, jap crap, but very tidy well presented car.

2lo4ho, May 29, 6:04am
not alot these days. maybe 6-8k!

skyline_guy_r34, May 29, 6:40am
I sold a 98 wrx wagon with only suspension and wheel upgrades, and 124kms on the clock for $6400 approx 12-14 months ago. Hope that helps

jamstew, May 29, 9:16pm
Thanks, helps alot. 6-8k sounds good as

phillip.weston, May 29, 9:22pm
I think $8k is overpriced. Also you shouldn't be calling it a 'version 4', that only applies to the STi. Perhaps you can say that it's the 'version 4' shape. I would be saying somewhere around the $5.5-7k mark, depending on condition. There's lots of them for sale currently.

jamstew, Apr 16, 10:48pm
Really! I thought i could be a version 4 without being an sti! i stand corrected. It is the version four shape then. Thanks for all your help guys, i have just swapped my GT-B for it, and it goes like a cut cat! really impressed, just been repainted and had all the dings taken out so looks a million dollars. I can understand why some people don't like them though - sounds like an airplane taking off. Quite a modest car externally, no big wing spoilers or anything, totally stock.