Help please - regarding odometer reading.

Page 2 / 3
crzyhrse, Apr 18, 11:38pm
Care to try and explain the identical illiteracy level! I've never even seen anyone confuse 'has' and 'as' before. So it'd be one hell of a coincidence that two people with the exact same problem would both be posting on the same board saying the same inane sorts of things, wouldn't it!

I hope you're resetting your router each time you swap accounts and checking your IP has changed, not just clearing the cookies.

crzyhrse, Apr 18, 11:49pm
How do you know that's not me! I posted it and thereby, by your standard, proved it is.

Sorry, NO SALE!

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:01am
Your identity crisis is hilarious!

johnf_456, Apr 19, 12:02am
I hate to tell you crzyhrse but it ain't me mate.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:05am
Sorry, nismo_dude, but it is.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:06am
I do. If you don't care, why would you post!

johnf_456, Apr 19, 12:07am
Yup I am gonna let it go and put it down to someone been crazy.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:11am
When was the last time you let anything go! Are you trying to quell interest now, nismo_dude, hoping it will no longer be mentioned because you're not responding!

Sorry, but you've been outed. Now everyone will be watching you post replies to yourself.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:12am
Every thread! Sure you're not exaggerating a lot there!

johnf_456, Apr 19, 12:15am
I do let something go, everyone does, all I can say its pure crap. I see in the other thread she nismo_dude is looking for a car for her kiddies. I don't even have kids mate, so yeah don't make yourself look to bad.

johnf_456, Apr 19, 12:16am
He does, then gets crazy ideas.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 12:28am
You keep digging that hole, nismo_456! I'm in stitches here with your lame attempts to deny the blatantly obvious!

johnf_456, Apr 19, 12:35am
I am not nismo dude just because you look for similar words and you think oh same person. Have you being taking your medication, I have no idea but I see a lot of people using the same terms every day and think none of it that they might be the same person. How do I get you to stop this and see sense of the situation.

mark16, Apr 19, 12:53am
MotorWeb doesn't offer unlimited free look-ups either.

"We give you 10 basic reports for free, after this you will need to purchase a full report."

mrfxit, Apr 19, 1:10am
LOL, you KNOW what we do with crazy horses . aye
Give it a rest . blimin troll even has the cheek to try & bait me in other threads.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 1:31am
Aye! You're not at sea now, sailor.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 1:34am
And correcting isn't baiting.

crzyhrse, Apr 19, 7:39am
Ok, mummy.

cypherboy, Apr 19, 8:42am
**Gets his flame on**
Has strong language click at your risk :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=UR7pDupFn6Y

crzyhrse, Apr 20, 7:24am
Gone all quiet there, nismo_456! Now that's a first!

johnf_456, Apr 20, 8:23am
A troll with nothing better to do than make up crap:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

johnf_456, Apr 20, 8:38am
I don't and don't you have 2 logins and maybe another one. I remember kaz-home(something similar to this) andkazbanz is that the case still! Not that I care really but since you mentioned it.

crzyhrse, Apr 20, 10:33am
Make up crap! I've shown the evidence - only a complete moron would not be able to see it's damning. You can't explain it away and it's far too precise to be a coincidence. Both johnf_456 and nismo_dude get the exact same words muddled and I've never known anyone to muddle those particular words.

crzyhrse, Apr 20, 10:35am
Clearly you do care. At least enough to attempt to divert attention from your own rule breaking.

crzyhrse, Apr 20, 10:36am
I think I will. Just because he's such a hypocrite.