Mazda Axela 23s 2004.Advice

bren16, Apr 7, 8:02pm
Looking at this one on the weekend,silver hatchback, done 82k.listed on here.any input would be greatly appreciated.Cheers.-
.Bren

vtecintegra, Apr 8, 12:56am
Good choice of car.

Be aware they are a bit unrefined, noisy with a choppy ride so you might want to give it a decent test drive over a variety of roads and see if its going to work for you.

cjohnw, Apr 8, 3:30am
What is the difference between the 23S and the 23!

bren16, Apr 8, 5:07am
.Thanks very much for that.will do, I'm a Lil old lady so it might not be the car for me.Cheers.

stevo2, Apr 8, 5:27am
Although engine and wind noise are very subdued, there is a bit of road roar on some road surfaces. We changed to GT Radials (Assymetric) and the road noise dropped consderably.
A very good car that goes well and is reliable. Would happily recommend to all.
Cheers Stevo

cjohnw, Apr 8, 6:43am
Can anyone suggest any other hatches like the Mazda 3 SP23!

Just would like some other options to compare it to.

Many thanks

ralphdog1, Apr 8, 6:55am
Yahoo.Jazz your wanted.

johnf_456, Apr 8, 6:55am
hsssssssh don't wake him.

vtecintegra, Apr 8, 7:07am
Its not terrible or anything just generally a bit less refined than other vehicles in its class.

I'd look at the second generation Focus (04+ shape) and VW Golf as alternatives too (but neither is as a good a drive as the 3/Axela in my opinion).

bren16, Apr 8, 11:11pm
Thanks everyone, just had a family crisis so won't be looking this weekend and since the car race thingy is on next weekend at Hamilton will be keeping well away from looking at cars up there, it will happen, just not now, give me time to check out a few more on line.Cheers.Bren

bren16, Oct 16, 2:15am
YAYE!.ALL MINE.YIPEE!.-