Hi Can I put a flat battery on the charger while

Page 2 / 2
planespotterhvn, Feb 17, 9:24am
Ooh no. I'll need a "calcium" alternator to suit my calcium battery! Hang on. Who said it was a calcium battery anyhooo!

clark20, Feb 17, 10:11am
Who said it wasn't! No, you just need the right charger or it will give trouble later on.

happs1, Feb 17, 11:44am
Thanks so much I have been ringing the police leaving message to the policeman who was involed in the case and he never gets back to me . The police took pics of my daughters face the swelling and cuts . Fingerprints done and all I get is told the ramifications of the crime are to big for a 17 year old girl to handle . (What ever that means !) Was told to get her far away from the boy she was going out with at the time. Which my daughter did .

happs1, Feb 17, 11:45am
I think the internal light was left on and the car been sitting for a few months .

happs1, Feb 17, 11:46am
It still showing the battery is not charged . I will check it in the morning .

rpvr, Feb 17, 10:14pm
Letter of complaint in writing to the police station, with cc to Minister of Police gets action.

thejazzpianoma, Feb 17, 10:16pm
Thats good to know, I will remember that. Only disadvantage with that is it dosn't show the general public whats going on. It would be nice to have things exposed for what they are so we can all agree there is a problem and get on with the job of fixing it.

thejazzpianoma, Feb 17, 10:17pm
Oh dear, yes that will have completely and utterly flattened it. Not sure if you are going to have any luck with charging it that being the case.

kazbanz, Feb 17, 10:24pm
Happs--where in auckland are you!
I have a jumper pack I'm happy to lan for a minute so you can start the car -hopefully its alternator might just kick the battery into life a bit

happs1, Feb 18, 9:34am
Thanks for all the wonderful offers of help. Even though the battery charger said it wasnt charged . I disconected it and it fired up:~). I drove it about 30 ks to get another door on it and other parts . So all in all it worked outgreat . By hell and high water Im getting that pug back on the road . .

thisles5, Feb 18, 9:44am
why is life so compli bloody cated , now adays , im gonna get a j1 bedford.