Toyota hilux surf 3vz-e (3.0lt v6)

weavs09, Mar 3, 1:59am
i have short curcuited the diagnosis box to gather info.and i have the check engine light sequence code, but how do interrperate the flashing code into the number code to determine the cause of the problem, this is the code, flash 1x 1.5sec pause flash 4x 3sec pause flash 2x .5sec pause flash 1x then 6sec pause to repeat sequence. any ideas ! cheers

desmodave, Mar 3, 2:38am

weavs09, Mar 3, 3:55am
found code, how do i fix the ignition signal and possibly oxygen sensor! could the oxygen sensor be malfunctioning because of river crossings!

ceebee2, Mar 3, 4:14am
Was the check engine light on before! If so it indicates either a rich mixture or Lean one which can be either sensor.

snoopy221, Mar 3, 5:21am
river crossings.
AHA
Suspect water in spark plug lead tubes-ignition-misfire-oxygen snsor showing fault due to unburnt fuel from misfire-check clean and dry ignition components-remove ECU fuse for 15 seconds to clear codes-start and run and recheck codes.river crossings.
=wet stuff.

weavs09, Mar 4, 8:18am
yes the 'check engine' light was on thats why i did the diagnosis thing to get the codes. uummmm hahaha yes there was a little bit of water. so if i take plugs and leads of and dry them etc do i also need to take ox sensor out and dry also ! can anyone interpret my code up the top! i could also ave this wrong so could be something totally different lol

hitler, Apr 27, 11:24am
i have diagnose this vehicle Toyota hilux surf v6 patrol and it tell me of vss and starting circirt