Can a police man charge you with dangerous driving

Page 2 / 4
outbidyou2, Apr 9, 8:17am
is he REALLY like that! I hadn't noticed.

pebbles61, Apr 9, 8:19am
Of course the flith will try and charge you with anything, they love that stuff. But if it holds up in court or not is another matter.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:23am
Why wouldn't I!

gunhand, Apr 9, 8:26am
Those.

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:27am
refer #25

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:28am
Already torn that crap up.

Do you have anything to offer! No.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:33am

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:34am
but to put your mind at rest I thought I'd recheck just that first link, the whole 24 pages as it is displayed

24 pages in the first link

I could have clicked the link to download the pdf version but that was claiming 399 pages

was it your intention to bore us to death or just confuse us in gubbermint speak for the next 1o days

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:35am
lol, refer the tornup scraps

I know you will reply
I know you have to be right at all times
I know you have to have the last say
I know
annoying as you are you will be back to try to control both me and anyone on the boards

enjoy your night

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:38am
that was the other trait I'd forgotten

even if someone offers anything your ego has squeezed your head so hard your eyes cannot see past the end of your nose, ie you're blind as well

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:40am
Where's your offering! Oh, there isn't one except to prove why you shouldn't have access to the internet.

pollymay, Apr 9, 8:42am
I'm going to do burnouts on skin's lawn and see if he can charge me, that will settle this

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:44am
go for it polly, got 1200 acres standing on its edge you can rip up anytime, needs plowing but it's too steep for the tractors

tractor9, Apr 9, 8:46am
Was it in a trailerpark !

pollymay, Apr 9, 8:47am

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:47am
as for trh or hrp or whatever his name was before the reborn again reincarnation
back it up twerp, a lot of your advice and comments are very valid and useful, but the aggressive bitch slapping if someone dares to comment contrary or make an observation is completely uncalled for and completely against the nature of this topic on this board

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:50am
You think THIS is aggressive! Boy, your 'skin' must be wafer thin!

So how would you respond to:

when there's less than one page in each of two of the three links and the first actually has the information HIGHLIGHTED!

snoopy221, Apr 9, 8:50am
I'm going to do burnouts on skin's lawn

Watch out.for the goat.
LOL

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:52am
and the 3 trailers, and the daughters 2 cars, and the caravan, actually if you find a lawnmower amongst all that will you give it a push lol

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:53am
If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor.I think fast, I talk fast.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 8:53am
refer #29

skin1235, Apr 9, 8:57am
refer #25

"I know you have to have the last say" , lol

skin1235, Apr 9, 9:01am
"and the first actually has the information HIGHLIGHTED!" ,hmmm, the highlight is actually on page 13 of the first link, perhaps you need to learn how to use your computer

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 9:05am
The page in the link is ONE page. All links are one page. Web pages do not have a page size limit.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 9:06am
If you keep being an idiot, then I will respond. Why wouldn't I!

It could be a job for life though judging by your efforts.

Why do you keep having to have the last word!