Diesel prices?

Page 2 / 2
henderson_guy, Apr 26, 9:00pm
I have a '97 L200 2.6 and it has over 320,000km on it, much of that being fully loaded. and have had few issues aside from normal wear and tear. I guess that makes it crap!

intrade, Apr 26, 9:07pm
no what makes mitsi crap is the engeneering and poor materials used to fabricate em. For example engines with rocker halfmoons that are hold in place like if they used the springs out of a ball-pen. and some oil bungs in the middle of the head inserted for cheap engeneering design. thats what makes em crap. plus the computers with leaking capacitors due to inferior electrical components used to manufacture the engine computers. thats what makes em crap. I could go on.and on.

intrade, Apr 26, 9:07pm
no what makes mitsi crap is the engeneering and poor materials used to fabricate em. For example engines with rocker halfmoons that are hold in place like if they used the springs out of a ball-pen. and some oil bungs in the middle of the head inserted for cheap engeneering design. thats what makes em crap. plus the computers with leaking capacitors due to inferior electrical components used to manufacture the engine computers. thats what makes em crap. I could go on.and on.
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/529005879/high_quality_Mitsubishi_Cylinder_Head.jpg
you see the cutout on the head what you dont see a bung on other side is just inserted and they pop out . and all the oil drains to the ground insted of the sump. Springs have the same tension like a ballpen you can just move them halfmoons off the valve.
its byond a joke if you ask me.

msigg, Apr 27, 5:31am
Post 24 thats 4.5 cents / km

matarautrader, Apr 27, 6:30am
According to govt a 1 tonne sticker is $44.31 per 1000km + $9.78 service fee. 2 tonne same, 3 tonne $46.51/1000km + service fee. 4 tonne $49.29 + service fee. Keep in mind that the sticker must cover the weight of the vehicle and its load. So a typical 4x4 is about 2200kg, horse trailer is 500kg, each horse say 700kg for a total of looking towards 4100 kg. Then theres people, tools, saddles etc etc and you are up over 4500kg which is the cut off to needing a Heavy Traffic licience.
In theory the cops could ticket you if you have say a 3 tonne sticker and your vehicle and load ( inc trailer) is over that. Mate got a ticket recently for $500. He was towing a small digger behind a Ranger. Total weight was 5500kg. Overweight and no HT licience either. I thought he was lucky to get away with onlya $500 ticket.