New Mazda BT50 one ugly mother f.r

Page 2 / 2
wrong2, Jun 1, 11:46pm
i would Much rather have the Tundra instead of the Hilux

gman35, Jun 1, 11:56pm
Re size , The current Hilux is "small" compared to Ranger/BT !, what's the next one going to be sized like , An army Hummer !

cuda.340, Jun 2, 12:04am
even the previous model was a stretch to get to some areas of the tray n even tying down a ladder you need to stand on the end of the bullbar to be up high enough to control the ratchet. i'm a mobile service tech n i'm keen to upgrade my model to this new bigger version. for my work purpose it would be ideal.

wrong2, Jun 2, 12:42am
take a look at the Tundra

fordcrzy, Jun 2, 12:58am
the reason the aussies buy the BT50 is that they rip off the front bumper and fit an ARB roo bar with winch and spotties. that covers up the god awful styling. the front is barely passable. the rear lights are a disgrace. however if you buy with your wallet and not your eyes, then the BT50 is great bang for buck. and the mazda has a heap more factory accessories han the ford.

bellky, Jun 2, 1:00am
There has been some real problems with the BT50s in Au regarding rust underneath from brand new.

fordcrzy, Jun 2, 1:00am
the only downside to these bigger utes is that tey failed to make the wellside trays wide enough for a pallet (amorok does) I mean are you seriously telling me that they couldnt squeeze 30mm more(15mm per side) width from the internals of the tray!

gman35, Jun 2, 1:09am
You are one of very few who have commented on the GODAWFULLY stupid new BT50 rear lights , even my post on the size of BT50/Ranger a few days ago they hardly got any mention , they almost make the front look normal !

tuttyclan, Jun 2, 1:11am
I like the look that BT50 front a nice smiley front (has charactor),better than the front of the Ranger,Mazda has the smiley face front across the Mazda range,it's their trademark.
http://www.mazda.co.nz/

gman35, Jun 2, 1:46am
Well , the BT50 could be the last smiley one, as the new CX5 is now much different , and the next "6" (concept at least) looks great (google it), and similar front to cx5 (but obviously as a sedan/hatch is lower & is very "jaguarish" overall) ***With the cx5 where has Mazda's "zoom zoom" philosophy gone ! it appears to have been replaced by "let's just fit a small petrol or a diesel". Apparently they drive well but would you ! , why not an "SP25" version at least Mazda !