Cops at gas stations

Page 2 / 4
27rose27, Jul 4, 7:04am
.and a petrol station is a public place. You got a safe car, you got no worries!

roys351, Jul 4, 7:19am
he may well have filled up from the invisable pump he was parked next to must be a big tank to take an hour to fill

lpggas, Jul 4, 7:25am
Who cares if he was or wasn't filling his car , I would still far rather they spend time getting the non road worthy cars off our roads than hiding behind trees pinging people for minor speed infringements . Cars with dodgy headlights , tyres , wipers etc are a serious hazard on our roads

berg, Jul 4, 7:33am
Na BP don't do donuts. Good on the cop, quite often see unwarrented and unregoed heaps of krap at fuel stations.

zephyrheaven, Jul 4, 7:37am
How does a licensing fee make a vehicle 'safe' again - cant seem to find that in the VIRM!

zephyrheaven, Jul 4, 7:40am
Like the Estima parked next to me a few weeks ago - 5 kids seats in the back, 3 tyres thru the canvas - no WOF or License for the past 4 years! Oh yes - Im sure they have a raft of fines, but the Riccarton Market - well, I guess if you need to spend some money thats an option instead of the car

Too many people kidding themselves on these boards, the reality is - those who are used to busting rules will continue - innocent lives aside, while the usual folks just keep paying & paying for the have not's mistakes

dr.doolittle, Jul 4, 7:41am
Enough of that Tonyzephyrrockyheaven.

27rose27, Jul 4, 8:19am
Pretty obvious Im referring to WOF

doggitt, Jul 4, 8:29am
Yes how dare they save tax dollars!

doggitt, Jul 4, 8:29am
Safe from not getting a ticket for not having one.

cummingsra1, Jul 4, 8:41am
Word!

bashfulbro, Jul 4, 8:48am
When you do it online, just print out the form that shows you have paid.i have been stopped twice, in the past, once in a car, once in a truck, produced the printout and neither cop had any a problem with it.

gs1220, Jul 4, 8:50am
Am I right in saying the offence is failing to DISPLAY the rego!
Talking of having eftpos in the police cars, years ago a friend was working in Queensland and got pulled over. Huge on-the-spot fine (he drank) and the police person asked him if he would like to pay then or later. He had his plane ticket in his pocket so he said later. Just another place he can't go back to.

hijacka, Jul 4, 9:53am
LMAO Oink,Oink little piggy!

holden95, Jul 4, 10:08am
Hahaha wow your are a leader and a free thinker ORIGINAL. And you LOOKED even funnier

hijacka, Jul 4, 10:11am
Sounds like you need a big hug dude!
Perhaps you could arrest me and take me back to your cell!

holden95, Jul 4, 10:14am
Who are you Oprah Winfrey or something

gunhand, Jul 4, 10:16am
Wigham always gets his man in the end.

holden95, Jul 4, 10:20am
Its the stereo typing cops=donuts / welders=homosexual etc. But i seriously have a mate that looks like Wigham wears blue and never eats donuts

gunhand, Jul 4, 10:22am
Thats only cause people believe what they see on TV then equate that to the real world

hijacka, Jul 4, 10:28am
I could be if you wanted me to be lol.

thanks for the laughs holden95, life is to short not too. Happy days to you:)

holden95, Jul 4, 10:30am
Prefer Nigella LAWSON thanks. Gotta bitch about something least the passion die lol. No problems for the laughs been on both sides.

sharpstuff, Jul 4, 10:44pm
no wonder you are pissed , he should have got you !

bent_ate, Jul 4, 11:11pm
Why is it such a concern! If your car is registered and warranted you have nothing to worry about, they are only going to glance at your car then walk off if its legal.

johnf_456, Jul 4, 11:24pm
Yip, but then again a lot are repeat law breakers and they hate to be snapped. So it is a problem if you have to cough up the dough. But for people like myself everything is wof'd and rego'd.