Longest drive you have ever done?

Page 3 / 3
attitudedesignz, Aug 6, 11:11pm
1990, '71 HQ Holden, 173 & 3 spd manual, loaded to the roof with all my belongings.

Preston, Melb' Aust' to Point Danger Tweed Heads NSW. One driver (me) only stopping for fuel/food and the loo.

23 hours 15 min's, 1700kms.
A mate said i couldn't do it in under 24 hours in an HQ, so i had to prove him wrong lol.

When i was 22, if i tried that now i'd die lol.

elect70, Aug 6, 11:32pm
Perth to Sydneyme & mrsbought Ht holden in Perth for $300drove across nullaboronly stopping for gas & driver change. Then Drove to Brisbane& back to Sydney . Left the old girl in the carpark at sydney airport with keys in it but removed the plates .

skinhead88, Aug 6, 11:47pm
I did Auckland to wellington, via hawkes bay and palmy and returned the same route stopping in hamilton for a quicky with some bird I met over the net all up about 26 hours. do it again in a heart beat!

christhebuild3r, Aug 7, 12:33am
Brisbane to Mt Dare, going through the Simpson desert. took about 8 days to get there and was doing 25 litres per 100km in the desert.

countrypete, Aug 7, 1:25am
Wanganui to Christchurch, picked up a Suzuki Cappuccino, straight turn around and drove straight back to Wangas.Left at 4am on a Saturday morning and got home 4am Sunday.Had a ball!.

4pc, Aug 7, 1:37am
Auckland to Christchurch.Left Auckland around 4pm and reached Oxford Tce at 8.30am.Decided to go and get breakfast at a cafe as we knew our friends would still be asleep (newborn baby)

lookoutas, Aug 7, 1:40am
Through 2 holding paddocks, a lane-way, across the road and hit the side of the house. Mother wasn't impressed!

Tiger would have been.

doug207, Aug 7, 1:59am
Pahiatua to Auckland and back in a very, very long day. On a CBR250RR. Slow, noisy, uncomfortable, did i mention slow!
1100km according to Google maps, but, I took Vingar hill both ways.

statesman001, Aug 7, 2:25am
Coast to coast USA inside 48hrs.chicken truck.Only stoppin for motion lotion.

i-n-horz, Aug 7, 4:32am
Murch to Aucks 920ks non-stop apart from ferry & fuel in the p!ss'n down rain and gale force winds 2 up on me full loaded Softail (clothes,sleep'n bags,tent,tools,stereo and plenty of other crap) the x slept on the back.her frig'n lid kept knock'n into mine waking up me left eye.

stevo2, Aug 7, 5:56am
About 3 months ago, Tauranga to Wellington to move our boy back to tga in the diesel hiace towing a trailer, Load up the van and trailer with all the boys crap and back again. Left 6am and got home about 9.30pm 1,100km later.
Stevo.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

twink19, Aug 7, 5:58am
Wellsford to Christchurch to deliver a truckabout 1200 km

trogedon, Aug 7, 6:03am
So you're 43 now!!

rjgmjs, Aug 7, 6:43am
Brisbane City to Cardwell, (100 K's South of Cairns), approx 1900 kilometres ova 2 days.Bugger that never again, so tiring and we missed so much sightseeing, due to our timetable.

tegeem, Aug 7, 6:56am
1100kms on a bike. stopped for fuel and food regularly. riwaka to takaka(twice cos the roads a fun ride) then the long way home to teananu.

mopar63, Aug 7, 6:56am
Hastings to Mangawhia
Heads and back with a car trailer to pick up a Javelin ,16 hours driving ,dropped of a car in Auckland on the way,good trip

bill-robinson, Aug 7, 7:30am
Vancouver to San Francisco, 1300 miles I think,1970 plymouth Roadrunner
Modena Italy to Madrid SpainFerrari Mondial.
Modena to ParisFerrari 308
All good fun and 2 of them were paying trips

guider1, Aug 7, 7:34am
Hopetoun (top of Victoria) across to Shepparton west side of Victoria) & back to Hopetoun in 1 trip.
Invercargill to Bombay in 1 stint (apart from ferry & fuel stops of course), 21hrs driving time in a vehicle that would only cruise at 85kph, on my own with no radio.
Pukekohe to Chch & return (twice) towing a tandem racecar trailer with only fuel stops.

guider1, Aug 7, 7:37am
Oh yeah. and Timaru to Auckland on my bike in one go.

scott007, Aug 7, 8:24pm
2011 TT2000 bike ride over a weekend. 1600 kms on sat and 1400 kms on sunday on a ZX14. never left the south island then a casual ride home to invers from CH CH on monday. 3rd yr in row done the TT 2000. check the web site for details

stockyz, Aug 7, 8:47pm
6:25am flight akl - chch 1pm ferry. back on bombays at midnighti do this a couple of times a week. chch to queenstown queenstown to haast ,haast back to chch

emmaj26, Aug 7, 9:14pm
christchurch to christchurch via dunedin, queenstown, haast and the rest of the west coast and back over the lewis pass, over 4 days

hazelmajor, Sep 20, 11:59am
gibraltar to calais in austin champ @ 35mph,to save petrol, two guys non stop except for petrol fillas broke at end of moroco trip in 66.