Toyota Ipsum - Max loading weight

missus_j, Jun 17, 7:08am
Hello. You may have seen my thread looking for a new vehicle and needing something that can cope with around 500to 600kg load weight including myself to carry stock to markets.I make concrete ornaments and wall hangings.I only use it for this use about 25 days a year.The rest of the time this will be our family car for me to drive.I have been googling gross weights vs kerb weight etc and it looks like the s model of the Ipsum has the requirements I need.However each page I look at seems so different. Will probably looking at 2002-2004 age range.Does anyone in the know, know approx load weight for these.PS have looked at everyones suggestions and am really interested in this vehicle. Thanks.

mugenb20b, Jun 17, 7:29am
Ipsum is an excellent car, but sorry, can't help on its weight limit. Although, being a 7 seater, it should be OK to carry 600kgs.

missus_j, Jun 17, 7:33am
I have been trying to loads of research because it needs to tick a few boxes Mugenb.Had to laugh though today as my hubby said let's go test drive one and I said no because we would come home with one and we have to try and wait until about Sep/Oct when the summer markets start and I get some money. LOL.So we stayed at home and cut trees instead.

fordcrzy, Jun 17, 7:55am
our ipsum fully loaded with 7 adults was still perfectly driveable and did not struggle at all. so thats about 600kg.