LANDROVER DISCOVERY

Page 2 / 3
zephyrheaven, Aug 9, 7:28am
Cheers, just trying to get rid of dead wood - watch this space

bellky, Aug 9, 8:47pm
Go hard with your dead wood.

bellky, Aug 9, 8:54pm
I guess we'll see what Trade Me Support think of what you did there. Good luck.

bellky, Aug 9, 9:10pm
Thanks^, that one was way over the top.

jmma, Aug 9, 10:18pm
Bumping for splinter67

elv, Aug 10, 2:29am
I never take my car to VTNZ. Had a dispute with them years ago when they damaged the paint on my car. Now I take it to my mechanic - if minor things (wiper blades or bulb) are wrong he fixes it and often only charges for the materials. Never fails for silly minor stuff.

jmma, Aug 10, 6:17am
Taking the 4x4 for a bit of fishing then zeph (o:

gmphil, Aug 10, 6:19am
Wonder if there be a fee decrease due to the revnue gain by the constant 0900 nark

splinter67, Aug 10, 6:24am
Youve got 3 of us Roflol well done

bellky, Aug 10, 8:45pm
No that's not right.

splinter67, Aug 10, 8:56pm
looks like the 0900 number is going to take a thrashing today

bellky, Aug 10, 8:59pm
No that's not right: There's no way in hell I'd waste any money on any poster here.

splinter67, Aug 10, 9:09pm
Great tui add Ive heard they have a special line for you,PF and John

bellky, Aug 10, 9:18pm
I only speak the truth splinter67. I don't care what anyone thinks one way or the other. The truth is important to me, nothing else.

carclan, Aug 10, 9:18pm
Its a Pom Rover - what do you expect.

splinter67, Aug 10, 9:25pm
Bugger ya belky In spilledmy coffee I was laughing that hard you would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the bum you have made so many contradictory statements on tmmb that you are a joke

bellky, Aug 10, 9:29pm
That's your opinion splinter67, please forgive me if I don't take it to heart.

splinter67, Aug 10, 9:33pm
shall I start pulling them up for you dude I think the best one was when you said you wouldnt catch me in a hairdressers car then you tell us that you have a mazdabaiter

1coppertone, Aug 10, 9:41pm
id ran it through VTNZ on every second or third wof and go with a good cheapie wof in between them. i think most garages in general go easy on vehicles if there most recent wof came from a VTNZ station. also a good spit and polish on the inside and the outside before ranning it through VTNZ or a private garage can also do you and your pocket, justice.

bellky, Aug 10, 9:44pm
Farout, no idea.

Pre 1980 Rx is in no way any where near a hairdresser's car.

Old Rxs are Staunch.

splinter67, Aug 10, 9:50pm
Rotas are for boy racers that cant handle real cars get a real v8 not your falcon with a trim package on it

bellky, Aug 10, 9:51pm
You just know nothing about cars (or the people who own them) do you splinter67.

splinter67, Aug 10, 9:53pm
Jeeze you make me laugh dud you dont know who you are talking too My 5 year old son knows more about cars than you ever will

bellky, Aug 10, 9:54pm
So much useless hot air splinter67.

splinter67, Aug 10, 10:01pm
yes it coming from warkworth Id love to play with you but I have far more important things to do we are going to take the chev out for a drive like real car people do what are you going to do dud play with your boy racer car drive your disco or push your ford no you are going to sit at your lonely keyboard and annoy people all day very sad